New pics added & a christmas gain...

skinnyminnycoming

Hi everyone

Hope you've all had a fab christmas and new year!!!

It's ages since I posted on here.....although I have been snooping!! As a few of you have mentioned it is so difficult trying to be good - especially in the party season!!

I've literally eaten and drank everything in sight while I've been off for the last 18 days. Needless to say, I've avoided the scales like the plague.

So, this morning I bit the bullet and got on. I was shocked (although pretty pleased) with a 5lb gain. I was expecting more and I feel like its more however, I do suspect a lot of the bloating to be alcohol related and my really low water intake.

I've gone back to 2 shakes, 1 high protein low carb meal & 2 litres of water per day for the next week or so, in the hope my gain will drop off.

I've uploaded another album (Before & After #2) as in the last album I still had another good stone to loose.

Keep up the good work everyone and its nice to see everyone so focussed.

(ps Tanya.......you look fab in the pic on your signature!!)

xx

I've literally eaten and drank everything in sight while I've been off for the last 18 days. Needless to say, I've avoided the scales like the plague.

So, this morning I bit the bullet and got on. I was shocked (although pretty pleased) with a 5lb gain. I was expecting more and I feel like its more however, I do suspect a lot of the bloating to be alcohol related and my really low water intake.
Me too!! A 5lb gain from Friday 18th December- and I suspect (and hope!) a lot of that is bloat from rubbish food & alcohol too!
I'm about to post my christmas escapades & plan of action too- it's time to get back to basics eh?;)

Oh dear i am avoiding the scales like the plague too (p.s thanks for the compliment! That pic was taken nye :giggle:)

I was already 6lbs is up from before xmas season so im weighing on saturday in hope ill reduce the damage done before i see it!!! haha

Its nice to hear an update from you and to hear you are still doing great :) xxx

Oh dear i am avoiding the scales like the plague too (p.s thanks for the compliment! That pic was taken nye :giggle:)

I was already 6lbs is up from before xmas season so im weighing on saturday in hope ill reduce the damage done before i see it!!! haha

Its nice to hear an update from you and to hear you are still doing great :) xxx

Best of luck with the weigh in!! I'm sure you'll be fine though and if you stick to the meal plan you've just posted today all should be good. x

Looking fab in those pics girl!! And you'll soon get that 5lbs off don't be worrying too much xx

Back