New picture

Shaz you done fantastic. Enjoy it you've worked hard to achieve it!!!!!

Thanks hun....nearly there, nearly there!!

I did 150 crunchies this afternoon......I think I'm going to pay for that tomorrow (or the day after!!).

Im having a big one on my stomach an going around to my hip/back its gonna hurt like mad but who cares lol!!
Its my reward after sticking this out

Sounds painful hun xx

I've not got any tattoos, but am loving Miami Ink! Those guys are proper artists. It is supposed to be painful though!! Choose wisely hun....you've got it for life. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
xx

Shaz, am loving your new pic, your so slinky now! Woo hoo! So are you still doing add a meal? I am starting refeed on Sat - can not wait! lol!

I am hoping by then am at 11st exactly (although a little under would also be VERY acceptable!!)

x

lady lipo, your tatoo sunds very impressive, but sorry if i am out of line hear, but what happens when you have babies? wont it stretch out of shape if its on your tummy? As Shaz says, think carefully - although am sure you have already.

I have a little love heart at the bottom right hand side of my back - thats enough for me! lol!
x

Shaz, am loving your new pic, your so slinky now! Woo hoo! So are you still doing add a meal? I am starting refeed on Sat - can not wait! lol!

I am hoping by then am at 11st exactly (although a little under would also be VERY acceptable!!)

x
Thanks hun. Yep...I'm having two shakes a day and a low carb meal in the evening. I want to stay in ketosis til I get to goal. My goal has changed from 3 stone now (as I've practically done that now) to a size 12....I'm not bothering about what I weigh as long as I fit in the size 12!! If I was to guess I think maybe another stone would do it, but I'll have to wait and see. How you doing hun? Hope the wedding plans are coming on!

xx

Iv thought about it so much you wouldnt believe i wouldnt let myself get it for over a yr to make sure i was happy with the design! I even had a dream about it last nite lol

I know what you mean about IF i have babies but some girls i know have had kids and have tats on the stomach and theirs havent stretched so hopefully ill be the same!

Iv thought about it so much you wouldnt believe i wouldnt let myself get it for over a yr to make sure i was happy with the design! I even had a dream about it last nite lol

I know what you mean about IF i have babies but some girls i know have had kids and have tats on the stomach and theirs havent stretched so hopefully ill be the same!

You go for it girl. Celebrate your loss however you see fit.....within reason:eek: xxx

Tanx shaz, ill private message you a pic of it i got off the net if i can!

Yep...please do. You know Garry is going to ask for a picture too!!!!!! LOL.

I cant figure out out to do it :mad:

I put a pic up a few weeks back to show garry lol

Couldnt send it in private message but theres a pic of it now!

Sorry hun...went for a brew....all I've got is a picture of MJ saying he's going to rape me:eek::eek:

Size 12 sounds fab hun. I am aiming for that too. I am there already on the bottom have and most tops, but the likes of shirts am still needing a 14 on top. Will get there tho, we all will.

Have my final fitting tomorrow, hence why am then starting the re feed - am really looking froward to eating fresh healthy food. Think the first couple of days I'll do something similar to waht you do before having 2 meals a day, just want to build it up very slowly of I CAN!

X

Sorry hun...went for a brew....all I've got is a picture of MJ saying he's going to rape me:eek::eek:

Thats what im getting MJs face on my ass lol
Its in my sig!

Size 12 sounds fab hun. I am aiming for that too. I am there already on the bottom have and most tops, but the likes of shirts am still needing a 14 on top. Will get there tho, we all will.

Have my final fitting tomorrow, hence why am then starting the re feed - am really looking froward to eating fresh healthy food. Think the first couple of days I'll do something similar to waht you do before having 2 meals a day, just want to build it up very slowly of I CAN!

X

Tracy followed the re-feed to the letter and it worked fantastic for her...infact she is still losing now. I just did my own thing, but since reading about refeed I think I pretty much did the right thing. I'm remaining in ketosis though as I am still hoping to lose more so have not introduce carbs yet.

Good luck with the fitting hun and well done with your losses. Just look how far you have come....size 12 at the bottom is my ulitmate aim. I can fit in a size 12 top (a bit tight on the boobs though!!), but not at the bottom. My 14's are loose, but a size 12 would be too tight.....I think I'm a size 13 LOL.

Back