New pictures

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
So as some of you may know I have been having a hard time with the diet recently. well I am back on track and I am on day 6! I have decided to load up some new photos to keep me motivated however if you would like to be nosey (I love to be) have a look! :D

Well Megan, just saw you're post, I thought you'd disappeared. THe pics are great, and esp must be motivational for you to see how far you've come, you don't have that much more to go either!

You have come so far only me, I have just looked at your pre-diet photos as well. Looking like a different person and very pretty. Well done! x

Just taken a peak at before and after, you look fab, if you look this good now imagine how you will feel when you get to where you want to be? :D

You look fab Megan. Also had a look at all your pics - I think you may be slightly bonkers!! lol

I'm also loving Olive... i had a JR when I was younger and she was wonderful!! Loved her to bits! (I have a slightly bigger dog now!)

Well done on getting to day 6... keep it up lovely!!

Lynne
x

haha, had a look at the pre-diet ones and todays..lol..you're funny...and it's a nice loss!!!! xxx

Megan you look great!! x

Back