New plan, advice welcome!

missy3

starving!
I've decided to go onto cambridge diet until i get to a healthy weight.. which should be in 11 lbs or so.

My reasoning is, that with college, i am finding that i am missing a lot of shakes as its just not convenient. My only realisation was when i collapsed last tuesday at boxercise and realising that I hadn't had a single shake since the afternoon before.

So i got the ready made ones from cambridge diet, which are handy for me to just put in my bag. Although they are way too sweet for my liking, they do suit me better.

So my new plan is to loose my 11lbs on them (targeting for 3 weeks?) then do a 2 week refeed, then move to slimming world red days.. and hopefully reach my overall target of another 12lbs all together by christmas time.

Hopefully this doesnt seem far fetched... hmm.. any views?

Hey you do whats best for you. Are you aware that u can buy a shaker and u cud take it to college with u and make it up fresh when u are there.

Good luck what ever you decide, keep up the great weight loses.

Lydiaxx

ive got a shaker, and it does work great. just i dont want any1 to know about the diet so its hard to shake it up and stuff whilst not drawing attention to only ever drinking milkshakes.

Sounds sensible to me Missy! Doesn't CD do bars as well? I use the Exante bars when I'm out and about and they're really nice, my favourites though are Be-YU lemon and yogurt. You can get them over the Internet and if you 'like' Be-YU on Facebook at the moment you get 20% discount off your next order.

Haven't your college friends noticed that you've lost weight?

Oh, BTW how was London Fashion week? What should we all be wearing next Spring when we're all thin and gorgeous! X

Sounds like a very sensible idea to me hun. I'm sure you'll reach your target by christmas, you've done so well. Good luck (and no more fainting episodes please lol!!)
Lou xx

lol no ones noticed... well no one has said anything.. i have noticed that a lot lately that people i haven't seen since 16stone 4lb me, haven't said a thing about 12stone 3 me lol. Fashion week was a disaster too, packing like 600 goodie bags then carrying them across town about 6 times to the second venue.. i ached! Then wen dressing of the models came round, i had this shooting pain so had to leave and go to hospital with my 'appendicitis' which turned out to be wind lol.

lol no ones noticed... well no one has said anything.. i have noticed that a lot lately that people i haven't seen since 16stone 4lb me, haven't said a thing about 12stone 3 me lol. Fashion week was a disaster too, packing like 600 goodie bags then carrying them across town about 6 times to the second venue.. i ached! Then wen dressing of the models came round, i had this shooting pain so had to leave and go to hospital with my 'appendicitis' which turned out to be wind lol.

I am so sorry missy, but that last bit made me laugh out loud!!! pmsl
I am glad it wasn't serious..
Perhaps people are nervous about mentioning your weight in case they are wrong.. Get a sandwich board thingy and write on it:

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO NOTICE THAT I HAVE LOST 4 STONE?"

Wear it whenever you are out of the house, and see what the reaction is x x

P.S. If you get sectioned, it's nothing to do with me!! lol x x

lol i'm afraid i'll have to resort to that.. I'm on a mission tonight to sewing in my work uniform from a size 20.. hopefully that will be an obvious enough hint. If not.. i'll sew some little lettering along the back saying size 14 :D

that's crazy! is it not done in fashion circles to comment about weight? or do people just not notice anyone but the models???

Sorry about the wind....but it did make me laugh, bloody painful though, better out than in:eek:

Start wearing your clothes with the labels on the outside!! lol

Its not even fashion circles lol, its like family members too.. maybe they just don't think of saying anything, but ive always been the 'omg you've lost so much weight, well done, you look great' type.. A few people i have seen stare, but still no words.. ah well. I'll stun them at christmas time.

Run round starkers and ask if they notice anything different about you!!! lol

It might be that they see you quite often, and the weight loss is not as drastic to them as it would be to others.... I must admit 4 stone is a lot to not notice though!

At the end of the day, you are doing this for you, and you have done fantastically!! x x x

Yeah, I'm with Lou on this one.....definitely jealous!

Thanks every1 :) xx oh i cant wait to christmas!

Back