NEW POSTERS...

bubbles61999 said:
is there a facility for moderators to put up a sticky with the guidelines and maybe some FAQ's of the most common questions asked??

that way you could refer the lost lambs to a page, get me?

then you could do a poll of the most commonly asked questions and experienced posters can post their most annoyingly asked questions.

As I said earlier if someone does a thread ill make it a sticky. Moderators don't have to be the ones who make a thread that's a sticky.

i have to agree with Maintainer. I'm a newbie myself and would listen to her (or any of the other's) advice over the book if i am honest. The book/website/articles do contradict themselves A LOT and these guys know their stuff.

As for a sticky probably a yoghurt one would be good! It is very hard to find the correct information in the book regarding yoghurts.

The only problem i have with searching is sometimes the answer you need is buried in a really long thread (eg the recipe thread) and it is a lot quicker sometimes just to ask.

Please don't be put off by anything you have read on here, there aren't that many forums that are as friendly, helpful and as welcoming as this one and the support is fantastic!

I think people are missing the point, all maintainer suggested was that people who want to start dukan should buy the book before starting which, to be honest, is probably the best advice to give new dukaner. She also went on to say that we will help where and when we can. She wasn't saying don't ask questions so I don't understand why people are getting wound up about it, or am I just being thick???

can open.... worms.... everywhere!

Could you tell me are worms pure protein and are they allowed on Attack please?! ;) :p

I'll get my coat... :eek:

I think people are missing the point, all maintainer suggested was that people who want to start dukan should buy the book before starting which, to be honest, is probably the best advice to give new dukaner. She also went on to say that we will help where and when we can. She wasn't saying don't ask questions so I don't understand why people are getting wound up about it, or am I just being thick???

Agreed and also to do a search on topics like yoghurts and where to buy oatbran, and have a browse through the results.

If Heston can do it I'm sure we can although we may have to have worm topped qalettes instead of pizzas!

Back