New products coming to Exante end of June

Yeah I must admit I am a little worried about liking s&s too much and going off the rails! X

To be honest I find it easier staying on track. If I get a chocolate craving I can have a bar. If I get a savoury craving or just want to eat I have a meal pack. If anything I stick to S&S more than I did on Exante :)

i am looking forward to trying the porridge, not sure about shepherds pie. I am staying loyal to Exante, not a huge price difference and I like the simplicity of exante. I know where I am and what I can eat with the limited choices. Think if I have too much choice i might go wrong

To be honest I find it easier staying on track. If I get a chocolate craving I can have a bar. If I get a savoury craving or just want to eat I have a meal pack. If anything I stick to S&S more than I did on Exante :)

Thanks hasn't though of it like that! I do like the meals yum yum x

With what they're bringing out and what they currently have, this is adding plenty of choice onto what people have - making it 17 different products on the menu, which is actually quite large. Plus, by the way they've described it on Facebook makes it sound like they are quite particular about what they bring out and where they get it from ("We have since managed to secure...") which reassures me. Plus, Exante doesn't contain aspartame (I am using sweeteners but would like to limit the aspartame I ingest) or MSG and is quite natural all things considered. Much more open, too, than I remember S&S being about their ingredients (I can only remember very badly printed ingredients on silver foil) - although I can't say for definite that S&S has those ingredients I mentioned either.

I normally don't eat sweeteners at all, so even Exante involves a big compromise for me. The Slim & Save shakes definitely include aspartame (VLCD Nutritional Information), but I haven't looked at the rest of their nutritional breakdowns.

Tbh although I wouldn't mind trying these products, I'm really happy with the ones already there. If there's too much choice, it's almost like a full fridge. And not being able to decide coz I fancy different things is quite hard when you're limited to such a small portion per meal. That's just me and the beast inside ;)

Tbh although I wouldn't mind trying these products, I'm really happy with the ones already there. If there's too much choice, it's almost like a full fridge. And not being able to decide coz I fancy different things is quite hard when you're limited to such a small portion per meal. That's just me and the beast inside ;)

I agree. I think there is enough choice with exante for me. Although I wasn't keen at first, I also actually like the exante meals. I also have a large supply of veg soups from another vlc diet that I haven't tried yet and loads of Biggest Loser meal replacement bars that I got from Approved Food. I don't regret getting these because they were very cheap but have to say I prefer my exante meals.

Yeah I agree, I've got a bulk but of packs so what I do is put 2 weeks worth down stairs and hide the rest out of the way in the fiancé's car so it doesn't look like I have too many tempting things to pick from. I don't do well with too many options x

Back