NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi All,

I'd like to be a late joiner please. My weigh-in day is Wednesday, so my first for November is tomorrow, which will be my 8th week on SW. :)

Minus 1 lb and this is the lightest I have been for I can't remember how long!! Managed to wear a gilet with fur trimmed hood I bought a few years ago for the first time yesterday and wow did I need it, it was so cold. Tibbs we will be in the tens shortly!!!!!

You're doing marvellous Solange..I've been out of control again this week..way too many sweets! You're going to have to hang on to me and drag me into the 10's as I'm trying to float back up to the 12's :) X

Tibbs, desperate measures here! Neil has been nagging me to exercise. To top it all I was sat here and he had been for his oncology appointment. He said he hardly recognised her as she used to be really big but she had lost weight. He said she is still big, about your size!! Now at 11st 3 lbs and 5 ft 7 ins I am within my bmi!!!!! He wants me back to 10 st. Well I think he is out of luck!!!!! Anyway I have joined Tipps in her November exercise challenge just to shut him up. Men!!!

^^Oooo wearing something you've not been able to get in for years is always nice isn't it.

I managed to get into a skirt on Saturday night that I wasn't expecting to. I'd tried it on before I went on holiday and it didn't fit, so although I'm about the same weight as I was then I've lost inches.

I need to start exercise but it's finding the time, I have these past couple of days started doing my crunches again. I think now I can see a difference in my weight I feel like I should be making sure I try and tone as well as that makes even more difference.

Tibbs, desperate measures here! Neil has been nagging me to exercise. To top it all I was sat here and he had been for his oncology appointment. He said he hardly recognised her as she used to be really big but she had lost weight. He said she is still big, about your size!! Now at 11st 3 lbs and 5 ft 7 ins I am within my bmi!!!!! He wants me back to 10 st. Well I think he is out of luck!!!!! Anyway I have joined Tipps in her November exercise challenge just to shut him up. Men!!!
:eek: I would have thumped him! He probably doesn't see the change as he's with you every day.. Or he needs to go to spec savers :) X

:banana_dancer: After a totally out of control week I'm shocked to say that I'm minus 1.5lbs!
I love those scales today:D woo hoo, I am motivated and on a roll and @solange hang on to me as we are heading to those 10’s :D X

There is still time to ... FIRE UP YOUR LOSSES this November !!! :p:p:p

Join the quarterly challenge today, (for 2 months only) take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired each day !!! :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

View attachment 188212

Kay xx
Hi Kay

Could I join this for Nov & Dec please??
Weigh day is Wednesdays and goal is 10lb. I could really use the motivation xx

Thank you :)

Well done Tibbs. Am hanging on to you tightly! Can't wait. Success will be ours. Blimey it must be over 10 years since I've been in the 10's!!! :eek:

I was 10:7 when I first met Dave..14yrs ago :eek: didn't eat chocolate, cake or pastry and could knock back gin & bitter lemon like nobody's business:D now look at me! Managed to get up to 13st at one point, desperately trying to break my affair with chocolate and get a 48hr hangover when I drink:D ..hold on tight cos we are going to smash it very soon X

Back