NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Kay, I am unable to weigh as I have a foot/ankle injury and cannot walk on it. I am sleeping on a sofa bed downstairs! Can just hobble to the downstairs loo with a walking stick. It is the 3rd day so could be next week before I can weigh. I have been relying on my OH for food so it's not like I have been eating too much plus the pain killers are spacing me out!!
Well done all losers. xxx

Kay, I am unable to weigh as I have a foot/ankle injury and cannot walk on it. I am sleeping on a sofa bed downstairs! Can just hobble to the downstairs loo with a walking stick. It is the 3rd day so could be next week before I can weigh. I have been relying on my OH for food so it's not like I have been eating too much plus the pain killers are spacing me out!!
Oh dear I’m sorry to hear that solange!! :oops: Hope you’re up and about soon x

Saturday morning, was rushing downstairs, got to the bottom step and my left foot slipped, right leg hit the wall, bent my toes back and felt something go across my ankle. Loads of pain and swelling. Couldn't stand on it. Called the paramedics. Here I am badly sprained. Oh well, at least it wasn't at the top!!! Might add the stairs are lethal. The original c1800 stairs. They must have had very small feet back then. Just grateful I can hobble to the loo with a stick. S x

Saturday morning, was rushing downstairs, got to the bottom step and my left foot slipped, right leg hit the wall, bent my toes back and felt something go across my ankle. Loads of pain and swelling. Couldn't stand on it. Called the paramedics. Here I am badly sprained. Oh well, at least it wasn't at the top!!! Might add the stairs are lethal. The original c1800 stairs. They must have had very small feet back then. Just grateful I can hobble to the loo with a stick. S x
Owwwww!! Gosh sounds horrible and incredibly painful!! Poor you!! R.I.C.E for you for a few days at least!! (Rest Ice Compression and Elevation) xxx

Apparently yes, people and their feet were small back then , I think the average height for a woman in say late 1880s was around 4 ft , one of Jack the Ripper ‘s victims was called Long Liz , because she was five feet ten or something like that, v tall for the time. Lack of height was apparently related with something to do with poor nutrition and low mineral intake in the diet, I’d have to check but I’m sure that’s pretty much the case

Kay, another 1lb this morning, I’ll take it this week as I’ve not been great. Hoping for a better week next week . Good luck everyone else x

STS for me this week. Feeling pretty fed up with it. In the last four weeks I've only lost 1 lb, even though I have been sticking to plan. I still write everything down, I'm counting syns etc.

My consultant has given me an SAS log to try to diagnose the problem. But for the next 7 days I'm travelling to visit family so I'm just going to do my best not to do any damage this week - it's going to be difficult in the circumstances though.

:(

Hi, I have just become a member on here and am doing Slimming World. Am I too late to join this challange? I started my plan yesterday and will be weighing each Monday. I want to lose 16lbs by Christmas. Thanks

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :D, I have added you on.

Kay xx

Hi Kay NannyD here. I have been unwell for a few weeks with a virus. Now I have Post Viral Fatigue. On top of that no computer. Back again now?
This is how weight went. October 20th minus 2.5lbs. Oct 26 + 7.5.

November. 3/11 lost 4 then 10/11 lost 3.5 lbs

I will leave it with you whether to carry on with the one I lost in Oct or start Nov Dec.. I don't mind either way xx

Sorry to hear you have been unwell, glad your back, have added all your figures back on. :)

Kay xx

Aww sorry to hear you've been so unwell. I hope you recover real soon. Not to worry, I've put you down as hols.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
NOVEMBER- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Nanny Doreen FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 3.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

0.4lb off this week, not fantastic but a loss is a loss!! I didn’t use up all my weekly syn allowance(I had about 15 syns left for the week), perhaps that could be why? I’m eating so much filling free food, I’m full up before I think about syns, hopefully a bigger loss next week!!

Back