NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

da9e0fd2a38613e623f186780c2d3b98.gif

There is still plenty of time to join in ladies, for a brand new you in 2018 !!!

Join the quarterly challenge today, take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired everyday !!!

9515625-Three-attractive-women-exercising-yoga-tree-asana-posture-standing--Stock-Photo.jpg

Hi hun, your weigh in day is Thursdays, so you just have to post your result on here every Thursday in lbs and I will update your result on the spreadsheet. Hope this makes sense ;).

Kay xx
Okay thanks Yes, that's easy enough!!
Thanks Kay x

Hi kay i would love to join this challenge. My weigh day is a wednesday and i would like to make a target of 28lbs thanks.
Good luck everyone.

Well done on your loss hun, really chuffed for you :). I hope your aware the challenge doesn't start until Sunday 1st October (which is today). Week 1 is from 1st October to 7th October. Your weigh in day is Tuesday, so that means your first weigh in for this challenge will be on Tuesday 3rd October for your week 1 result. Hope that makes sense ;) .

Kay xx

Doh! Why did I think it was from September??? Never mind, I will start again tomorrow :D

Can I please join I only started dieting this is day 2 for me so I started on Tuesday. My current weight is apparently 14 stone 7lb

I would love to lose 4 stone in total.
For xmas realistically speaking I would be soo happy if I have the willpower to lose 2 stone so 14lbs.

I weighed in on Monday but normally it would be a Saturday where I go to town and weigh properly

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to join the challenge please, my weigh in Day is a Wednesday and I would like to lose 14lb. Good luck everyone :) x

Hi kay i would love to join this challenge. My weigh day is a wednesday and i would like to make a target of 28lbs thanks.
Good luck everyone.

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge, I've added you on :).

Kay xx

I would love to join please! Put me down for a highly ambitious 25 lbs :) I weigh on Fridays x

Hello lovely, I've added you on too, good luck with the challenge ! :)

Kay xx

Sorry Kay, a day late! Forgot what day it was. I know I'm getting old BUT!! Anyway I'm starting now at 11 st 7 lbs. Hope to post a loss next Tuesday.
Hi Tibbs my old friend. Good to see you on here. xxx

Can I please join I only started dieting this is day 2 for me so I started on Tuesday. My current weight is apparently 14 stone 7lb

I would love to lose 4 stone in total.
For xmas realistically speaking I would be soo happy if I have the willpower to lose 2 stone so 14lbs.

I weighed in on Monday but normally it would be a Saturday where I go to town and weigh properly

Great more people joining :D , I've added you on, good luck with the challenge ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello! I would like to join the challenge please, my weigh in Day is a Wednesday and I would like to lose 14lb. Good luck everyone :) x

Hello hun, I've added you on, good luck with the challenge ! :)

Kay xx

Back