NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Sorry Kay, a day late! Forgot what day it was. I know I'm getting old BUT!! Anyway I'm starting now at 11 st 7 lbs. Hope to post a loss next Tuesday.
Hi Tibbs my old friend. Good to see you on here. xxx

No probs hun, I've put you down as hols for week 1 ;) .

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Wed 04-10-2017

Winter Challenge 2017.jpg

Kay xx

Sorry Kay, a day late! Forgot what day it was. I know I'm getting old BUT!! Anyway I'm starting now at 11 st 7 lbs. Hope to post a loss next Tuesday.
Hi Tibbs my old friend. Good to see you on here. xxx

So pleased to find you again Solange, how are you? Pop over to my diary for a chat X

Hi Kay, 2lb off for me please..so pleased after the major munchies I had last night!

I feel I might not lost this week don't know I hope I suprise myself. I haven't drunk much water at all but as I just started maybe we could be losing inches instead ?

I think I will go buy a good set of scales

Hi,
0.8 lb off for me this week. I was pretty good so would have expected more.
Still a loss is a loss!
Onwards & downwards!

I gained half a lb this week, but I am actually really happy with this as it's star week and the past few months I've been gaining 1 and a half lbs on star week. Fingers crossed the losses will start next week instead :)

Hey Kay

I just started on Tuesday past so don't think my 'results are due' on spreadsheet for week 1. However weighed yesterday .

lost 1 lb woohoo!!
-1 lb

I weigh on Saturday's...

Im willing for a realistic 14lb loss.

Need 4 stone off but I know there's no rush. Just want to take it easy and slowly and I want to be sitting next year at the end of 2018 with at least 2st offo_O:eek::confused::):rolleyes::eek::p

Last edited:
Back