NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

I am starting fresh from tomorrow so 0 for me today x

Hello lovely :), I've put you down as hols for week 1, hope that's ok.

Kay xx

- 0.8 lb for me Kay * sniff*

Still it's a loss not a gain!!

Hello hun, well done on your loss :). Hope you don't mind but I've had to put it down as a 1 lb loss, because the spreadsheet works in formulas and can only update to the nearest 0.5 . Your losses will average out next week, so it will all be fine.

Kay xx

Hi,
0.8 lb off for me this week. I was pretty good so would have expected more.
Still a loss is a loss!
Onwards & downwards!

Hello lovely :), my reply for you is the same " as above ", hope that makes sense.

Kay xx

Hi Kay Will you put me down for 10lbs please. Weigh in day Friday. I maintained last Friday

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ND ! :D:D

Good to see you back, I missed you lots :), hope your doing ok. I've added you to the challenge hun, good luck and I hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER- WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @melissa85 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Awe thank you. I got slimmer of the week in group 2. I was amazed at my loss this week i honestly felt like i had gained lol.

Not looking like much of a loss for me this week.
I weigh myself every morning and there is no movement so far.
Fingers crossed I will lose something before Friday.

I don’t know why but my ticker and stats don’t tally? Too confusing so I’ve removed the ticker, too fiddly and time consuming!!!:rolleyes:

I’m just going to update my details on my little box under my picture as that is more accurate I think, and it tallies with an online converter I’m using

Hi Kay, lost 1.5lbs this week and best of all 1.5ins off my waist:stickdance:

Back