NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

STS this week, happy with that considering I've been way off plan. All focused to start again from today though :)

Good luck for next week Tibbs.

I'm hoping I've lost again this week - but feeling my usual pre-weigh in bloat. Although my husband was asking how I was doing with my weight last night and said how when I'd got out of the shower the other morning he thought I was looking slim.

Here’s hoping for a better result next week. I think I know where I’m going wrong. I’m going to try an sp day here and there, too boost my losses and definitely drink more water. On the up side, I’ve weed loads today so hopefully that will help!!:p:p:p

Last edited:
Well done @DinoDana!

I am at the other end of the scale this week. Up 1.6lb.
Not too disappointed as I was away for the weekend and had a nice breakfast and dinner each day.
Then I came home to no electricity. Didn't get it back until yesterday! So have been picking at whatever we had in the house and eating the contents of the fridge before it went off.
I will have to give it 100% next week as I am on holidays after that and serious undoing will be done.

Well done Pratainua and Dino Dana !!:0clapper::thankyouthankyou:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO BOTH @DinoDana AND @pratainua FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 2 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Seems like there's a lot of us had a bit of a struggle this week..never mind, we'll all smash it next week:)
Good idea about upping the water and speed @kazz43

@DinoDana ..fantastic you're husband saying you look slim:) that's a good morale boost. X

I gained a lb this week, not sure how as I've been good. But oh well

This week is going to be hard as well, yesterday I had pizza, cake and a glass of brandy as it was my mums Birthday, today I've used my syns and HEA on a starbucks pumpkin spiced latte (no cream and skimmed milk), tomorrow we're out for brunch with a friend who has recently moved to Australia and is back because her granddad died and on Tuesday I have an interview and lunch is provided (so I'm assuming sandwiches)... I'm going to keep syns very low for the few days we don't have plans and keep my fingers crossed for a maintain (or a surprise loss since I didn't lose what I deserved this time around)

Hi, I just came across this, could I please be added if it's not too late?

I joined SW on 2nd October, so puts me right in the frame for the 3 months, lost 2lbs in first week and 2lbs in second week, and I weigh in on a Monday afternoon.

Bought a countdown in week 2 as well so no excuses from me!

Hello lovely :D and welcome to the challenge. I have added you on, but I need you to give me your target for 3 months ?

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER- WEEK 3 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 3. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @melissa85 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FABULOUS 3 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE Sun 22-10-2017
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

There is still plenty of time to join in ladies, for a brand new you in 2018 !!!

Join the quarterly challenge today, take that first step and make a start on your journey. :character00116: :whacky068:

Share all your highs :D :winner: and lows :oops: with the rest of the group on here.

Feel motivated :wee: and inspired everyday !!!

9515625-Three-attractive-women-exercising-yoga-tree-asana-posture-standing--Stock-Photo.jpg

Really. I still cant believe i lost 3lb. Ive started c25k so that must be contributing. Good luck this week every1 xxx

Back