NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

I will not go to the chippy now. I am going to make my own. I am pleased I didn't put on.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - DECEMBER WEEK 1 :winner::0clapper:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @buffy3256 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

Kay xx

Kay I notice you have put me a loss of 2lbs first Dec week. Unfortunately I only loss 1lb. 1st week in Dec but maintained 2nd week.

Looks nice though.

So well done all losers! I am just reporting that due to illness and stress I am at target!! I must admit to a feeling of 'what now?'. Still feeling under par and off my food although they do say every cloud has a silver lining. Going to buy new size 12 knickers today as my old ones now fit rather high like a partial vest....eek. :D

Still in shock. Don't know whether to go for a few pounds more for wiggle room? At 5' 7" what does anyone else think??? x

Proud as punch for you Solange..well done for making it to target..keep stretching out your hand to pull me along beside you:D As for wiggle room, as we're roughly the same I'd say go for 10:7 and that will allow you wiggles over the holidays :thankyouthankyou:X

Sorry for not posting Kay. I weighed myself on Friday but I was so disgusted by the result I forgot to log it.
So on Friday I put on another 1.8lb. I have completely lost the run of myself and I am not going to get too upset by it until after Christmas.
I will continue to log though!
Will have to get my head back into it for the new year before I have undone all my good work!

Well done on the losses and well done Solange at reaching goal!

Sorry for not posting Kay. I weighed myself on Friday but I was so disgusted by the result I forgot to log it.
So on Friday I put on another 1.8lb. I have completely lost the run of myself and I am not going to get too upset by it until after Christmas.
I will continue to log though!
Will have to get my head back into it for the new year before I have undone all my good work!

Well done on the losses and well done Solange at reaching goal!

Good luck with your plan. I hope you have a good Christmas and come back raring to smash it in the new year. :)

Hi all, well done on all the losses, Prataunia, don’t lose heart, you’ll do it, and like you say, Christmas is around the corner with all of its craziness and temptations! I’d like to say I’ll stick to plan over the three days but hand on heart I know I probably won’t! I’m going to enjoy the festivities but try to keep within fairly sensible limits!! :king2::pillowfight::gen125:

I will not go to the chippy now. I am going to make my own. I am pleased I didn't put on.
Glad you didn't go to the chippy Doreen - well done! xx

Kay - I lost 2.5lbs on 5 December and maintained on 12 December - hoping those of us who'd like to lose a bit more b4 Xmas can all stick to the plan for at least another week or so ;) xx

0.5 lbs on for me this week - Expected due to 2 Christmas meals and a rough week with my period. It could have been worse so I'm ok with this.

Well I am down 1lb this morning. Delighted with that.
I went for a lovely long walk yeasterday and I felt great after it.
Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone.
Would love to get another pound off next week. Fingers crossed!

Back