NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Ooops! Just realised I'm evicted:D Sorry for not posting Kay..been on a downer and now chaos going on...Result anyway is that I'm heading in the wrong direction again!

Good luck everyone..will be cheering you all on

and @solange :eek: about your foot, are you any better? Big hugs ((X))

Hope the chaos soon disappears for you and you get back on it.
Take care xx

Hi Kay - fancy meeting you here! Hope you're well? Is it too late to join your challenge in December - I could do with some motivation as I'm now a stone over my target :( and would like to lose some flab before Christmas! No worries if membership's closed - I'll join in January if you're planning to set another one up. xx

Unfortuneatly +3.5 this week. Its star week and it has been a hell of a week. Im on holiday next wednesday so no weigh in on the 6th.

:D:D:D:D:D:banana_dancer:
AF1AE957-ECD4-44EC-8DF0-DE8E982B588D.jpeg
0.88lb off this week and I got this bad boy from SW when I submitted my weight this morning!!

Oh dear Tibbs, this makes 2 of us. I don't know if I have lost or not but have very little appetite, ankle/foot still bad so camped out on sofabed still in sitting room. To top it all now have a really bad cold/virus complete with hacking cough. Feel like death. Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time Tibbs. Hope things work out ok.

Kay best delete me as the way I am going It's not good. Thanks so much. x I think I must be near target though!
((X)) hugs Solange and hope you're feeling better soon. Brilliant that you're near or at target though X

Oh dear @Tibbs hope things are on the up for you soon xx be kind to yourself, xx

Thanks Kazz X
And Wowee!! :wee:Well done you on getting your SW certificate:woohoo::0clapper:X

Thanks tibbs!! How are you getting on? Xx

Back in the game Kazz..well, most of the time:D I lost 2lb this week and then went haywire by eating a WHOLE fig & walnut loaf, bag of tortilla chips & tub of houmous :oops:..I think I need to staple my mouth shut when stressed:D X

Back in the game Kazz..well, most of the time:D I lost 2lb this week and then went haywire by eating a WHOLE fig & walnut loaf, bag of tortilla chips & tub of houmous :oops:..I think I need to staple my mouth shut when stressed:D X

Well it’s good to see you back in the running xx oh well, at least you know your weaknesses and hopefully your strengths:D at least the Hummus sounds healthy and you’ll be regular!! :D:D

Hi Kay - fancy meeting you here! Hope you're well? Is it too late to join your challenge in December - I could do with some motivation as I'm now a stone over my target :( and would like to lose some flab before Christmas! No worries if membership's closed - I'll join in January if you're planning to set another one up. xx

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D I missed u hun. So good to see you back ! Of course you can join lovely. I've added you on for December, I just need your weigh in day and target for one month.

Kay xx

IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE READ :)
Fri 01-12-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEKS 4&5 :winner::0clapper:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @melissa85 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 3.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER :winner::0clapper:

swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.184406

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN NOVEMBER . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Nanny Doreen FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A FABULOUS 11.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

NEW WEEKLY COLUMNS FOR DECEMBER GOING UP
PLEASE CHECK YOUR NOVEMBER WEEKLY RESULTS BEFORE THEY ARE REMOVED NEXT WEEK

As we are coming to the end of November, I have added a NEW column for Week 1 for December (and have not put up the whole month yet, to allow you all some time to check your November results). Please can you check your weekly totals for November and make sure you are happy with them. If any changes need to be made, please let me know as soon as possible so I can adjust them. I will be removing the November weekly columns next week and the NEW December weekly columns will go up in their place and then it will be too late to adjust your November figures. You will only be able to view how much you have lost overall in November, in the November TOTAL column, but the weekly breakdown of results will be gone and be replaced with December ones. I hope this is all making sense ;).

REVIEWING YOUR TARGET

At the end of each month, I normally give people a chance to review their TARGET for the challenge. One month has passed, so you may have a better idea based on your results so far, whether you would like to increase or decrease your target. There is no right or wrong number, this is your personal journey and you decide what's right for you. On the spreadsheet you will see targets ranging from 4lbs to 20lbs+ . Everyone has different goals and that's absolutely fine. Do what works for you :). Just post your new target on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet for you.

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to update me, if you have any holidays booked in December so I can add them to the spreadsheet.

DECEMBER WEEK NUMBERS AND NUMBER OF WEIGH INS

Below is a table to help you with your week numbers and number of weigh ins in DECEMBER.

NEW Winter QC Tables.png
Dec.jpg

Kay xx

Hi kay can i change my target, i think i was being very optimistic with 28. Can i make it 20 plz xx

Well, I am up 1.0lb this week.
I just can't get my head back into it. I am lucky I wasn't up more really!
Anyway. I will keep updating and hopefully I will click back into it this week!
Some good losses being recorded. Fingers crossed I will be joining you all next week.

Back