New Question From Me! Tinned Toms!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Spanky Doodle Dandy, 21 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Spanky Doodle Dandy

Spanky Doodle Dandy Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.51%)
    Diet:
    Slmming Worls
    Hi Everyone.

Quick query, last night I had some tinned tomatoes for dinner and 90g of wholemeal pasta.

According to my pp calculator, the tinned toms were 3 points, but I have read somewhere they are free? Can someone confirm?

Also, on the pasta side, 90g of cooked wholemeal pasta comes up in the food list as 3pp but uncooked 8? Using the information on the packet I worked it out at 8pp...can someone clear this up for me, I dont know if I'm under or over at the moment!!! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Tinned tomatoes are free on ProPoints. But since they do have NI, if you calculate them they will come out as though they have points (as so all veggies :))

Was the 90g of wholemeal pasta dried or after you'd cooked it? 90g of uncooked pasta is 8pp and 90g of cooked pasta is 3pp.

4. Spanky Doodle Dandy

Spanky Doodle Dandy Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.51%)
    Diet:
    Slmming Worls
    Thanks!

It was 90g dried...so a massive plate....looking at it dried it didn't look so much, so I point at 8pp? brilliant!!

Over my daily allowance, but have the back up of my weeklies, was trying to save those though!!!

Thanks sweetie!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.