New Re starter :)

joanne22

Hi all I restarted cd ss yesterday after losing 8 stone in 8 month back in 2007 put it nearly all back on with a hard year and half so determined to get it off again. not in ketosis yet GUTTED lol hope I get into it soon feel fine though my feet are a bit cold no head ache but a bit of a short fuse haha

Really really can't wait to get into my size 8-10 skinnys and my heels :)

Well done Joanne for coming back, I'm a restarter too so know how you feel. I'm on Day 21 now and feel less gutted/ashamed of myself than I did now I'm settled back in to SS+ xx

Thanks Hun well feeling a bit rough now tbh so come to bed to try and sleep it away starting to go into ketosis now just checked and on first pink so hopefully not much longer for feeling normal again how are you finding it

Good idea sleeping, I went to bed earlier in the first week which helped. So I'm at day 22 which is over 2 weeks longer than my previous restart attempt last year so I know I'm gonna be ok and stick it through this time. Feels like normal way of life now like I've been doing this for ages. I like smelling food but not tempted to pick or taste. So how are you feeling this morning? xx

Feel great I'm in ketosis now thank god so feel normal hahahahah smelling food lol I thought I was the only one we both will deffo do it again this time you seem as determined as I do lol checked scales this morning and looks like im 4-5 lb down already I LOVE THIS DIET X

My official weigh in is not till 2 weeks as my CDC is away but bigger numbers I suppose lol

Hi how you feeling being your first day it's hard but gets much easier I was on it in 2007 lost 8 stone in 8 month it's very easy to do once your in the swing of it good luck x

joanne22 said:
Hi how you feeling being your first day it's hard but gets much easier I was on it in 2007 lost 8 stone in 8 month it's very easy to do once your in the swing of it good luck x[/

Wow u lost 8 stone in 8 months thats fantastic hun when does it get easier ? Any tips?

After the first week or so it becomes away of life you just get in to the swing of things then you will want to feed everybody else I baked like crazy even making fresh bread lol I was never tempted I was happy to sniff food weird I know but it just kept everything at bay I was just so focused I found reading helped as well really passed the time betwwn packs so keep it up everyone it can be done :) if anyone needs and help advice I'm here x

joanne22 said:
After the first week or so it becomes away of life you just get in to the swing of things then you will want to feed everybody else I baked like crazy even making fresh bread lol I was never tempted I was happy to sniff food weird I know but it just kept everything at bay I was just so focused I found reading helped as well really passed the time betwwn packs so keep it up everyone it can be done :) if anyone needs and help advice I'm here x

Aww thanks hun thats great. U sound well confident. The diet board i went on a few years ago kept talking about who had ate and cheated and yes some people do as not easy for some people but to keep reading about it is no good

It's no good at all I know it's really hard but just think if you cheat it probably will affect your losses on the scales I just never took the chance lol and all i lived on was the choc packs made up into a hot choc or a mocca chocca lattte (spoon of coffee added ) for the whole 8 month as not a fan of soups amd definatly if you don't read much now take it up I hated reading but it really helps my transformation was excellent even my self astern

joanne22 said:

I'm the same I love cooking for my boyfriend love the smells but be we tempted to taste it strange really I just started week 4 x

joanne22 said:
Hows your losses so far how you finding it

I have been very lucky I had no side affects no headaches and never really been hungry from beginning I started at 13.7 and lost 9 pound first week 4 pound week 2 and 2 pound week three and have stuck to it 100% not cheated so I weigh 12.6 at moment hoping for a bigger loss than 2 next week , how you finding things? X

Back