New ready meals!

Claire1978

Just purchased two of each of the new ready meals! (something different at the weekend):) now I am probably being a tad simple here but they are part of the total solution arent they?! :confused:

Hey Claire

Yes they are part of the TS....... Its only the bars that you are restricted to one a day. The meals are as the shakes and soups :D

Bit of advice though is to add 50-100ml more water than its says on the packet. Also they need a bit longer in the microwave than they suggest as well.

Oh and if you try the chilli......let it stand for longer otherwise the red beans are like bullets lol!

Good Luck......let us know how you get on!
xx

Ooh excellent advice thank u!! I must say I put more water in shakes, soups and pasta!! Can't wait to try them tho very exciting now I know it's definitely 100% tfr!

Will let u know what I think over the weekend, getting the delivery tomorrow :)

The chilli is really nice, almost like normal food, not so keen on the shepards pie and the spaghetti Bol is not good at all. If you like proper spicy food add a few more chilli flakes to the chilli

Thanks g83 will steer clear of extra chilli tho!

Got a good batch of everything now so can just use the ready meals occasionally if I don't like them. Still looking forward to something different tho!

Back