New rocky road hi fi

rosierose15

Silver Member
These are amazing!!! They are covered and I mean covered in chocolate more than the actuall caramel and choc hi fi bars. Then they got all these tiny little fluffy marshmallows scattered all over the top. If u have not tried u must!!!!! X

I agree they are so nice had tasters of them at my group and had already bought a pack before the taster bowl came round. Keeping them for when I need a treat :)!

This is the only HiFi bar I've tried but I am OBSESSED with them, from what everyone is saying I think I'll be sticking with only buying these! Love that they can be my HExB as I often struggle to eat this and love that I can have these instead without the guilt! Need to find a way to keep them away from my boyfriend though...

Way, way too sweet for me - I don't really like them. And they are very small so I'm not convinced I'd pay a couple of quid for 6 even if I did like them :(

I'm never buying them again because ive had 4 today and they are too nice lol! Do not need the temptation in the house!

Hi, how much are they selling these for at the groups? Thanks.

I absolutely looove HiFi's, but am seriously addicted to these!! Definitely my new favourites :drool: Love 'em!!

I'm finding it hilarious that some people are selling the bars on eBay for an extortionate price, come on £10.00 + PP for 12 bars ?!? It is ridiculous!

sparx said:
I'm finding it hilarious that some people are selling the bars on eBay for an extortionate price, come on £10.00 + PP for 12 bars ?!? It is ridiculous!

For SERIOUS?! Holy crap! I like the but come on!

For 6 bars? It's still really extortionate, considering they're under £2.

mm they're so delicious! I struggle to get my HexB in sometimes, so this is perfect :) YUM!

I really love these bars! but how high are they in fibre? (finished the 2 packets I bought!) I wonder why hifi bars are allowed as healthy extras? I'm glad they are, but wonder if you could have anything for 90 calories as a healthy extra on a bad day?! x

Back