New rocky road hi fi

parfittaroles said:
I know, but i don't go to class anymore & I really want to try them!

Was going to suggest you pop down to your local class and flag a kind looking lady down on her way in but then I had this crazy image of an old lady on a dark corner shiftily pulling Hifi boxes out from under her mac...........

I really love these bars! but how high are they in fibre? (finished the 2 packets I bought!) I wonder why hifi bars are allowed as healthy extras? I'm glad they are, but wonder if you could have anything for 90 calories as a healthy extra on a bad day?! x

They are actually high in fibre, its where the name hifi comes from. In fact 2 hifi lights are higher in fibre then one normal hifi bar.

Technically when I've had bad days I cut out my healthy extras (on the rare occassion when I'm completely off plan) but I would not suggest it as you aren't getting the fibre or calcium you need if you do this

Yeah I think in the short run cutting out the healthy Bs might reduce your calorie intake by between 90 and 180 calories per day.

I've also heard that calcium has been shown not only to keep people feeling fuller but also may have an as yet unexplained quality that aids weight loss- I drink lots of skimmed milk even though I dislike milk and sometimes drink an extra glass on extra easy days! Although according to a medical doctor trained in nutrition caffeine temporarily reduces the body's absorption of calcium so it's best to have the two separately.

xx

I love these Rocky Road Hifi bars! Now where to hid them so no one else can find them....:D

Does anyone know how long they'll be available for? I've noticed the website says they're limited edition so I'm tempted to stock up as I struggle to make sure I have my healthy extras each day and I won't struggle to "force" myself to have two of these each day xx

got some to try on monday and oh my lord they are divine!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently a lot of groups have sold out I still got 3 boxes hhehe nice and cold in the fridge so they take longer to eat. I also like a cold curly wurly for 6 syns x

My c can only get 2 cases a week until the end of July. Massive shortage at head office apparently. Sales of hifi bars have gone up in our area by 500% since rocky road was released.... I think it's safe to say they are probably here to stay....

I really love these bars! but how high are they in fibre? (finished the 2 packets I bought!) I wonder why hifi bars are allowed as healthy extras? I'm glad they are, but wonder if you could have anything for 90 calories as a healthy extra on a bad day?! x

Hey I thought I'd share some of the Nutritional Info for those who wonder

Rocky Road (light)
Calories: 73
Total Fat: 1.2g
Total Carbs: 12.8g
Dietry Fibre: 3.1g
Protein: 1g

Caramel & Chocolate (light)
Calories: 70
Total Fat: 1g
Total Carbs: 12.3g
Dietry Fibre: 3.7g