New Sausages in Asda

Nellyphant

Silver Member
As title says, went shopping earlier and was looking at sausages and found they've brought out a gluten free sausage in their Extra Special range which has trace carbs for 2 sausages! Happy days! Am having some in the morning so will report back.

i got those extra special ones today :) got the pork chipolata ones pack of 12 and they work out at 1 carb per sausage....should have looked for the ones you have there even better :p x

Last edited:
They only have normal pork ones - which are fine by me as I have an overly sensitive tummy at the moment and the slightest thing can give me the worst acid indigestion ever!

Having a lovely brunch tomorrow with friends so will report back as to taste!

Most interesting. No Asda near me, but our local butcher makes gluten-free sossies, must ask what exactly goes into them...

Well have had some and they are lovely. The texture is different but I guess that's 'cos there's no rusk filler in them.

Sounds good to me Nic. :)

Bought two packs tonight, they are also on offer 2 packs for £3 I think it was.

will be giving them a taste test in the morning!

Had some last night. Very nice! :D

ooh thanks, going to asda for my shop this week then ;)

Finally tried these, and they are really nice...in fact I preferred them to 'normal' sausages. Will definitely be buying them again.

Oh hello, have we got a new member? Hi digital and welcome

:D ah well, it's all part of the training love.

Just checked Mattesons at Tesco Online - the family pack is 0carbs, the 227g pack says it's 0.5carbs per 100 - no idea why it should be different! Not the reduced fat version - maybe it's Tesco making a mistake...going to try some anyway :)

Susie

I didn't know thy did a family pack. I always buy the singles.

Back