New Scales and my 16th week WI....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I have bought some new scales which are hovering between a STS and a ½lb loss today.

So I am registering a STS this week - the scales should have levelled out though by next week and then I can start getting an accurate read out again.

So onwards and downwards I go.....

Love to all. X

Well done Donnie. Ive always had nothing but trouble with my own scales so Ive asked someone to hide them so I only go by the scales at class! (as I don't do SW at home) x

Thank you Lisa, as I don't go to class I need dependable scales - and my old ones were beginning to 'flicker' too much, so hopefully these new ones will be better. X

You'll soon see a difference Donnie. You're taking a sensible line and accounting for a difference. Now throw the others away! I've had to get OH to remove the old ones (why have a dog and bark yourself?) as I was hopping on both sets :eek: and I hate to say it the old ones were more accurate than the all singing and dancing new ones he splashed out on! :eek:

Thank you Judi, these new ones do ½lbs but they don't need my life history to go with it, LOL....

The other scales are in the garage for DH to take with him on his saturday trip to the local tip tomorrow - but knowing my 'hoarding' DH they will be left in the garage 'just in case'.

Still they are away from my WI.....X

I bet you have lost anyway Donnie.
Scales are all different.
Mine weighs less than the SW ones. I don't weigh on them at all as I have broken the weigh daily syndrome I was suffering from before I rejoined SW.
My hubby is now the scale addict!
He joined SW on Wednesday and weighed himself today and maintains he has already lost 5 pounds. He has not. I pointed out that my scales weigh less than SW but he doesn't believe me and wants to weigh daily to prove his point!
I may have to hide them. I don't want him to be disappointed at WI.

Back