New Site - cereal bars not listed as Hex!

Sparky67

I am having a green day, and have logged on to enter my food for today. Is it me, but I cannot see cereal bars anywhere in the Healthy Extras?

I want my Fibre Plus bar for my supper!

Oooooh! I can't find them either!

I can't see that they would all be removed because even SWs own bars aren't there.

I am going to have it anyway - it was good enough yesterday so I can't see it's going to do me any harm today!

Am I being really dim here - I have drop down options for bread, cereals, cheese, crispbreads, fruit, nuts, meat, fish, oil and soups...

Are they hidden in one of those somewhere!?

Are you looking on the food diary (i am sure you said you were) and when i go into a green day and click on healthy extras, it is bread then cereal bars and then cereals and crispbreads and then cheese etc. Hi fi bars are a different category but all there.

I've looked on the Healthy Extras section (ie not the food diary bit) and they arent there.

Also missing are the pitta breads - no longer has ASDA or co-op ones listed - just says 57g of any wholemeal bread - except pitta.

In another thread someone also says Paw Ridge is missing.

Hope these things are just oversights and not changes to the plan - will be gutted if there are no pittas any more.

Just been on and if you look under the diary section and chose the Heb tab they are all on there, asda pitta, coop pitta, cereal bars and paw ridge.

Thought asda pitta had been finished.

ASDA pittas resurfaced a few weeks ago, they hadnt stopped being a healthy extra, they just werent available in the shops - there was another brand in its place, but now the ASDA brand are back.

It appears that there is an incomplete list under the main "latest healthy extras" section on the website. Things that are listed in the healthy extras bit in the food diary section, are missing in the main healthy extras section.

Lets hope thats all it is anyway - I'm hoping so, as I cant imagine slimming world would have wiped all of their own Hi-fi bars as a healthy extra - which are some of the missing items

It appears that there is an incomplete list under the main "latest healthy extras" section on the website. Things that are listed in the healthy extras bit in the food diary section, are missing in the main healthy extras section.

I assumed that the 'latest healthy extras' list was actually a list of new HE's - things that weren't on the list before, but now are iyswim. It certainly isn't a full list if that is not the case!

The "latest healthy extras" bit is the title of the page - the one that you find under the "my weight loss tools" header.

It then has a flat list of the "latest" healthy extras (ie whats new, whats discontinued etc), but also has drop down lists for the full list of healthy extras, broken down into green/original and EE - then A & B choices.

It is this bit that is missing the Paw Ridge, all cereal bars, ASDA and Co-op pittas etc.

There is a link to email Slimming world to report any problems with the website, so I've sent them a message - I'm sure its just teething problems with the new website.

Which I think is a great improvement by the way.

Since I started Nov 2009 I cant recall there ever being a complete listing of hea/b on the latest heb part of the website even on the drop down list, it was always on the diary section.

I know that was the case when I was using the online diary function.

I've never used the diary section - there's always been a section on the slimming tools section - on the old site it was near syns online.

The full list is still there - its just missing those couple of things. But those couple of things are still in the diary section - which i've looked at today for the first time ever.

I am looking in the diary section because I used Body Optimise and filled in my diary every day. On the Hex tab, the drop down box just doesn't have the option for cereal bars there at all. Very odd that some have it and some don't.

On my drop down box on all plans, it comes between bread and cereal and crispbreads.

I cant understand why it would be different...strange :D

Since I started Nov 2009 I cant recall there ever being a complete listing of hea/b on the latest heb part of the website even on the drop down list, it was always on the diary section.

I know that was the case when I was using the online diary function.

Really?

how full is this list?

I've always used that part of the site to look up things like cereal bars, soups, bread, crispbreads; its where I first found the co-op pittas etc.

Having never ever used the food diary, I couldnt have done it any other way

Really?

how full is this list?

I've always used that part of the site to look up things like cereal bars, soups, bread, crispbreads; its where I first found the co-op pittas etc.

Having never ever used the food diary, I couldnt have done it any other way

Its definitely worth checking out the diary section then, theres loads on there :D so lots more lovely choice x

Back