New slimmer

Delrose

Help i have just joined this forum. Need some help with SW syns as I cant join a class as none close by. Let me know if you can help me

Delrose said:
Help i have just joined this forum. Need some help with SW syns as I cant join a class as none close by. Let me know if you can help me

Hi Delrose, have you done Weight Watchers before? Syns are similar to the points system, you get lots of free food too like lean meat, pasta, rice, potatoes.
You can join online, maybe join up to get the hang of it?

Thanks for your reply. Yes I have done ww before but want to try SW as my sis went to a class near her last year and has got down to her target first time.

I have never been that lucky in fact I have joined WW at least 3 times and have never got to my goal. I am hoping that maybe with the help of other dieters on this site I will be able to get there this time.

What are the healthy extra options I will probably start by just doing EE for a week or two until I get a hang of that and then learn about Red and green days.

Hi Delrose, you have two healthy options, A and B. Basically a calcium option and a whlolegrain option.
The idea is to make sure you get your whlolegrain and calcium every day, example, two wheetabix from B plus milk from A.

Back