New Slimming Worlder here, 5 or 6 stones to lose!

Little Picker

Wants smaller knickers!
Hello :)

I'm Little Picker by name, and a little picker by nature, and because of that I have around 5 or 6 stones to lose. No longer can I blame it on baby weight since my children are 6 and 3 :p

I've started Slimming World and finding it quite easy although I've had a couple of bad weeks. This week has been a good one and I weigh at class later on today :eek:

I will be hanging around the SW forums mostly, so I guess I'll 'see' some of you over there :D

Thanks plonks and Mini! I'll look at the ticker thing later on, got to run now (not exercise run, just run and sort out my children!)

:)

Hi littlepicker, I'm new to all this too and have about the same amount to loose! I started Friday, and have my first weigh in on Thursday and really scarred after a bad weekend :cry:

Maybe we can pull each other along??

Hi Little Picker (and annabobble)

hope you love SW ;)
The slimming world section is soooo friendly Im sure you will get all the help you need on there.
Hope to see you on there soon and good luck with your weight loss:D

Welcome , Lttle Picker !!
its so freindly on the SW forum section , im sure we will all do well with the support on here xx

Maybe we can pull each other along??
Hi Annabobble, and welcome here! We can most definitely pull each other along! See you over in the SW part of the forum :)

CAPRICORN, thanks for the welcome :) I do love SW, and even more today as I got my 1 stone award! Been looking at your awards and you're doing brilliantly, well done :greenapple:

Hi Janie, thanks for the welcome, great to see a familiar face on here :D

hi little picker and :welcome: to the forums!

Good luck on your weight loss journey.. onwards and downwards!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

hi little picker:)
i've got about 6 stones to lose,so hopefully we can keep each other company along the way:)
good luck to you.

:welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey !

Hi, Im restarting SW this week and trying soo hard but picnics and biscuits keep attacking me lol

Good luck!
:D

Mmmm picnics .... yumm !!! :D

hi little picker:)
i've got about 6 stones to lose,so hopefully we can keep each other company along the way:)
That would be great, thank you! We can try to keep each other motivated :D

Thanks for the wonderfully warm welcomes Sharkbait, Irene, Stormwind and HulaLula! I feel a little lost on this site as it's so big but it's an absolute mine of information and such friendly people :D

HulaLula, do you mean the picnic chocolate bars? I've not seen those for years!! I'll have to try to avoid them when I'm in the supermarket now, especially if they're on the attack :p

Back