New Sport...Shooting down Ebay listings!

Hard to distinguish in that listing that they are actually Cd tho!

Only one way to find out.
Will send him a question

His is Lipotrim...I acted like a potential customer yesterday and asked him.
..Love it. well done Kelly!
If a seller gets lots of queries will they get suspicious? Or will they merely get excited anticipating lots of lovely
bids?

his cant be lipotrim cause lipotrim dont do a vegetable soup, only strawberry, vanilla chocolate and chicken soup.
wonder if he suspected u were investigating him :confused:

ahhhh, thats ok then. for a second i though they were on to us :D ( puts on her secret service undercover clothes and goes in search again) lol

You can always report the guy whos link I put on earlier. They still haven't removed him and I've reported him 3 times in 3 days.

The time it takes them to remove an item seems to vary enormously even if the listing & my report is pretty well identical.
Why?
Do they perhaps have diffierent people manning the boards at diff times & some individuals/teams are more efficient than others?

Hi because I'm not on your diet I don't know which flavours are which diet. I guess most of you can tell from looking at the listing if it is CD. This woman pixiedata13 is selling quite a few things. Didn't know if it was banned or not so I reported her anyway! :D

I've just checked & the items you both quoted (Kelly & bish bosh ) are 'invalid items' as both were removed from the listings.
Another small victory for good in a naughty world.
It's a nice feeling isn't it?

Back