New SSer saying hi :D

phoenixx

So hi *waves*
As i'm planning on staying around here for quite a while I thought I should do the whole introducing thing!

I'm phoenixx, i'm 25 and i'm a foodoholic ;)

VLCD's aren't new to me, i've been overweight ever since I was a young kid... a few years ago I did CD, lost a few stone... christmas came so I stopped, but managed to keep the weight off.... a year later it was LL to finish the journey.... and got within 3lbs of 'normal weight' and then life happened. A bad event + very sudden move and I turned to food. So... unfortunately i'm one of those 'I lost tons of weight on vlcd's but put it all back on plus more' people. :/

I've been on all about weight for two weeks and lost 11lbs, today is my first ss day - and my first goal is to lose 17lbs more by easter :D *crossing fingers*

Looking forward to getting to know y'all over the next few months!

Phoenixx

Hi, welcome. How is the S&S stuff comparing to AAW8? I know they are having probs but I had intended to do that before I found S&S!

Good luck with changing over and I'm sure you'll hit your goal!

Hello!

Today's my first day too *hug*

well done on your 11lb loss in 2 weeks!! i was on SF for 6 weeks until yesterday and lost 12.5lbs.

i messed up my first shake!!! a whole hot water thing haha!! i thought oo i'll have a vanilla one with hot water and a spoon of coffee, so put the powder in a mug and then the coffee started to put hot water in and UH OH the mug isnt big enough. . . switch to the shaker . . . added cold water . . . UH OH its gone lumpy. . . add more hot water and coffee . . . not lumpy. . . taste *bleurgh* i realise i dont like hot vanilla!!! lol! so far today i've had two sips of that shake and 1ltr of water!! holding out for my next shake (caramel - i tried as a sample so i know i like it) for as long as possible!!

Have you gone for 3 items or 4 items a day?! im having 4 items and am having 150g veg with my main meal packet.

x x x

yay for new starters! :D

Minimoosh.... I'll have to come back to you on how it compares... being one shake in I cant comment *yet*. So far i'm loving the fast delivery, and i'm really hoping the meals are better because for the last few days i've been forcing them down (maybe thats the point? making things you don't want to actually eat so you stop thinking of food as pleasureable?)

Emmaedes - well done on your weight loss too! I tried slimfast manymanymany years ago and dont think i lost anything! (though.... thinking back it was a kinda forced-by-parents thing and I probably was sneaking to the shop >.<)
I've got three packs.... though im probably going to have four next order and cut out as much conventional food as posible. idk..
And lol over the shake making!

FaN30 - Good luck to you too! I was thinking of going back to CD... but I never really used by cdc when i did... and yay for cheaper prices!

I have about ..... 5-7 stone to lose :sigh: I'm trying to think of it in small steps rather than the whole thing though.

oooo yer SF worked for me BUT having the evening meal AND snacks meant too much food was involved for me!! like i did Slimming World. . . i lasted 3 weeks and lost 6.5lbs . . . the whole "eat yourself slim" does not work for someone like me! because i go "ok i'll eat chocolate and crisps and ill become slim . . . NOT" me and my mum did it together and we would get weighed on a Monday and then straight to Tesco to get loads of choc and then to chippy to get chippy tea!! haha! opps but they all did it!! xx

Hiya...welcome 2 s&s.

Hi! I was an AAW'er too!! Miss the strawberry shakes soooooooooo much :-( s&s strawberry is very different And not to my taste unfortunately. Tried the caramel today and it's pleasant. Truffa bars=heaven in a silver wrapper!!! Good luck, I'm 6weeks in and so far so good!! x

hi phoenixx, i started on monday, so far am 3lbs down and got into ketosis today, i have the 4 a day including some veg i have found it easy i am struggling to get my 2pm shake down today, something i never have a problem with, it must be the ketosis thingy,
good luck, seems there a few who have started this week, kay

Welcome Phoenixx. We have another Phoenix here so it's going to get confusing :)

Back