Total Solution New start 1st morning

dol7247

Well first day first morning over with lol. Have just watched my oh eat a cream tea and a huge sandwich while I drank a black tea and I did it !!!!!! I wasn't quite drooling but getting there ..... I didn't have to do this but it's his day off and we went for a cuppa out and the park . I have to do these things as I don't want to make it all such a big deal that normal life can't go on . Anyway I know it's only a couple of hours but I think I'm in the zone lol x good luck everyone x

Well done - I think saying no to things is much harder when you're just starting the diet. Once you get into the swing of things saying 'no' becomes the norm - well, it has for me anyway...People have stopped offering as they no I'll just turn it down lol!!

Well done on taking the huge step in starting (the hardest step done!) ..You should meet a lovely guy named Ketosis in a few days, he'll be the one to make you shed those unwanted lbs!!! :D I wish you the best of luck! x

Hiya,

Well done on resisting and jumping on the exante train, both big hurdles that you have managed to over come.
Onwards and downwards :)

Back