New start again

springermad said:
Had a good day been 100% havnt managed 3rd shake didnt get home till late and couldnt be bothered to get ice from freezer[ in garage outside] so am down today. Been quite nauseas again think it may be the bars got the tesco ones as exante ones make me heave. Going 2 just have shakes tomorow , going out with friend tomorow and she will want todo lunch so problem !!!!!?. Will weight in morning and update. Feeling very motivated at the moment need to decide if lm going to contiue with exante after shakes gone next week. If my motivation contiues then l shall for as long as l can. Wont make the same mistake as last time when struggling without food crept back to bad habits instead of joining ww and ended up putting the 35 lb back on. Must go feelin sleepy nighty night. Xx

Sorry you aren't feeling well x

Hey springermad you OK? Hope you're feeling better today. What did you decide about lunch?

Well not such a good day today. Down another 2 lb for yest so 7lb lost so far. Went out shoping with a friend and went for lunch to m&s !! had a count on us wrap and pep tea. Very controlled and not too much of a prob l hear you say. Then came home!!! Cooked dinner and made boys a choc brownie desert yep just had a crumb then some more ended up having a piece. Then had 3 biscuits, feelcrap now let myself down. Need to draw a line under today and start fresh tomorow. Dont know if to wt in the morn or leave tomorow and wt in on monday my official wt in day. If lve put on it will dishearten me if l wt tommorow l will ponder. Hope everyone else has had a good day. Xx

Don't feel too bad, this diet is really hard. Draw a line under it .
___________________________________________________ there you are, line drawn ;)

I weigh daily, always have and I write it down! If I didn't I would think what the hell, wonder how much damage I really made and keep eating until I decide to start again a few days, week or 2 later!
If you are disappointed with the WI in the morning try and turn it into a positive, you know you won't get the loss if keep cheating!
Sorry if I sound harsh but I know what it's like. Take it one day at a time, 3 to 4 days and it will get easier xx

well scraped a 1/4 loss thank you so l know calorie wise l didnt consume more than 600 cals yest. Back on the straight and narrow today. Going for a facial and hair cut today so quick post.
going to make a 12 week goal l think as going home for a few days then to see family would love to be 13.7 by then thats a loss of 32 lb in 12 weeks yep that should be do able now lve said that lets hope its not the kiss of death !!!! hope all you minis are well and having a positive day today as well will catch up later. Going to watch the biggest looser when back from hd and facial to chill for a bit with my shake. BFN Mxx

Well not a good 2 days but thats life and at least l have one so yet another line drawn------------:mad:
Soo todays a new day with no regrets as yet so lm just going to get on with it. first shake down first ltr of waterdown stop feeling sorry for myself and no excuses. Back to work tomor :mad: and a very busy week ahead but only 5 weeks till halfterm. Will catch up later but need to get on hope you all have a good day all you minis out there. Mx

Sorry haven't been around - not been feeling too good and dr has had to change my Meds for my thyroid. Also referral to hosp so bit shitty. Not best time for me to be doing exante so switching to slimming world but really, really wish you all the best of luck and please let me know how you all get on xxxxxxxx

Hey Springermad, where are you?

Back