New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

He's in bed bless him but we have a 2hr drive home tonight and I can't wake him up! Looking forward to our own bed!

Tomorrow is my restart at sw in the evening. I just got to do it for the long haul now! I'm determined the Xmas and my first wedding anniversary next April will have some sexy outfits and photos lol
hope your man feels better soon bless him and good luck with the class tomorrow we are all going to be sexy muffins for our o/h s at xmas

Yoooohooo found you :) good luck with sw class tomorrow :)

Thanks hun, and thanks Lou.

I am feeling motivated which is good, but sometimes I doubt my ability to do it.

*waves* hi Jayde :)

Welcome back my love...

Did you decide to go back to SW? I restarted again... For the THIRD TIME (lol) but in 3 months I've lost a stone and half so it's slowly but surely dropping off... You know how the plan works and it has done before so you know you can do this :)

I want to have babies too so I know exactly how you feel. I thought I'd be skinny and pregnant by now..

For the person who suggested taking aspirin... Is that ok to take without speaking to a doctor beforehand?

Welcome back my love...

Did you decide to go back to SW? I restarted again... For the THIRD TIME (lol) but in 3 months I've lost a stone and half so it's slowly but surely dropping off... You know how the plan works and it has done before so you know you can do this :)

I want to have babies too so I know exactly how you feel. I thought I'd be skinny and pregnant by now..

For the person who suggested taking aspirin... Is that ok to take without speaking to a doctor beforehand?

I have been taking it as I hope to conceive in the future and I've not consulted the docs or anything. As long as you take the 75 mg ones you are ok. Heart attack survivors are advised to take them as it keeps the heart healthy.

It's made my periods ALOT healthier too. Not as heavy or painful. And the womb lining that I get to see once a month is definitely richer and looks much healthier than before so I can see how it helps with trying for a baby. All that healthy rich lining is very welcoming to a embryo :)

Have a little look online for info on taking aspirin for baby making. There's loads :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back my love...

Hello my lovely! Glad you are back too! Yes back to group as of tomorrow night and I can't wait :)

If trying to get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy isn't going to motivate me then nothing will! I just don't know whether to try now or wait for slimdom? Xx

Definitely wait until slimdom... Your body will thank you for it...

A doctor once said to me- if you have a baby when your overweight.. Your baby will be fine. But YOU will be so uncomfortable...

Me and my partner decided to try in January and once I'd worked out my charts and what signs to look out for for ovulation etc i did get pregnant. I found out on April the 5th, our 2nd anniversary but a few days later I lost it :( I was upset but then decided that I need to concentrate on losing weight first so we haven't tried since. I'm ovulating right now and it's hard coz i wanna try but know that the sensible thing is to get the weight off.
I have a 11 year old son so it's not like I'm going for my first, but I would love a baby with my partner.
I think we may start trying again next year, jan or feb so the last 3 months of preg are in winter. When I had my son I got preg in December and the last 3 months were July aug and sept and omg I was BOILING!!! It was unbearable!
So yeah, you could start charting now just so you get used to your cycle so when you do come to try, then you will know exactly when you ovulate so you have more of a chance :) xxx

Sorry to hear that Lou. We will all get our babies one day I'm sure :)

Went to class tonight and it was a lovely small group. Feeling motivated for a bumper first week loss.

Went to class tonight and it was a lovely small group. Feeling motivated for a bumper first week loss.

Glad it went well :) you will do fantastically I'm sure! Xx

Thanks hun :)

I did not take advantage of this section much before but I'm enjoying being with people who understand the longer journey :)

Thanks hun :)

I did not take advantage of this section much before but I'm enjoying being with people who understand the longer journey :)

Yeah me too. I mean its all good talking to anyone who's losing weight but I know what you mean about the long journey. We are in it together for the long haul and its good to have company that knows what it's like.

I never met anyone who was as big as me so it's been refreshing to know I'm not the fattest blob out there :) xx

Hun there are loads bigger than both of us I'm sure!but it is hard. I don't always see the reality of my.size as I don't have a full length mirror. Should not have let it get that far but by the time I noticed it it was too late :0

Hun there are loads bigger than both of us I'm sure!but it is hard. I don't always see the reality of my.size as I don't have a full length mirror. Should not have let it get that far but by the time I noticed it it was too late :0

Yep I know that feeling. I don't have a long mirror either. How I look from my chin down is everyone else's problem :D

We'll get there and it'll be great! X

my hubby bought a long mirror and at first i hated looking through now i think sod it and i look through and say to my chunkie sacks your all going to get zapped away in the weight loss bin forever so dont think your staying my hubby thinks i mad talking to myself lolol

hi jayde glad class went good

Sorry to hear about your loss toxicsgrl :(

Jayde well don't for going to class my love. Your first week loss will be fab :)

I have WI tonight. Hoping to get my 1 and half stone award tonight. Need to have lost a lb for that so I'm hoping at least for that lol

My aim is to lose at least 2 lbs a week so by the time the year ends its 6 stones. If I've lost that I won't have that much left to lose and ill be so skinny! LOL I can't wait :)

You are doing fab roziee well done!

I'm up and raring to go I'm having breakfast which is 35g bran flakes (b) with 200 ml almond milk (2syns) and a banana sliced on top. Very yummy!

Lunch is going to be a mug shot with 3 babybel light (a), melon

Dinner will be a stir fry with noodles ( need to buy the noodles!) Soy sauce and Chinese garlic and oyster sauce (3.5) going to add chicken for hubby but I'm not bothered.

Back