New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

It's quite pricey but there's lots to see and do. Loads of animals and loads of different play areas. There's a theatre too that's free but seats are ltd so if a show is on then get there early. We've seen a clown show, dog act, magic show etc.
there and old fashioned fairground but you gotta pay for those rides with tokens (50p each)

There's different places to eat but we always take a picnic to keep the costs down. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good thinking bat man lol xxx

7lbs off for me yay :)

Well done you xcx

jayde well done big hugs (((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) :superwoman:

hi jayde how are you today hope all fine xxx

Ive been lurking in my other diary, just feel like this is impossible sometimes and cross I gi in this state :(

Ive been lurking in my other diary, just feel like this is impossible sometimes and cross I gi in this state :(

It's horrid isn't it. Do you wanna join me and candy (trimNslim) in a mini challenge of getting 2lb off between Friday and Friday? May give us all a boost xxx

Bless ya. I wont if you dont mind as im wi at a ckass on Mondays, didnt go last week and wishing I did but Monday will be a good fresh start and im starting to feel more on it again. X

Lets start afresh Monday then :)

Ive got to learn to keep going and be realistic! !!

So I wi and it was not good. Today im back on it, want to hit that 50lb target by xmas. So please all keep encouraging me lol!!

So I wi and it was not good. Today im back on it, want to hit that 50lb target by xmas. So please all keep encouraging me lol!!

Well that 7lb I got off, went straight back on!! But I'm working on it.

Try to picture an event in the future in your mind, such as Xmas... And imagine yourself waltzing into a party in a nice dress a good few sizes slimmer... And how will you feel? Proud, amazing, and so so glad that you started dieting like a maniac today, the 4th June.

I am being good :) going to have a 100% week and lose lots on monday!!! Spending a fortune though on decent food!!

Back