New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

Hi all :) Had a good week so far so expecting a loss on Monday. The sun is out so im going to enjoy it as well as a walk around the shops. Havebsome birthday money to spend and wedding vouchers :)

Hi all, im struggling thid week :( could do with some people who understand this journey to help me get back in the game! I seem to put all my effort in for a week fo fab then lose it the next week and feel exhausted! Maybe there is no easy way sort my head out!

Hi hun, just kike its impossible so why bother. Exhausted from thinking about food. And I feel my click ticking! !! If we cant have children naturally I need to be thin to look at other options and I just feel overwhelmed :(

Hi hun, just kike its impossible so why bother. Exhausted from thinking about food. And I feel my click ticking! !! If we cant have children naturally I need to be thin to look at other options and I just feel overwhelmed :(

Jayde, lets talk over the phone (if you feel comfortable giving me your number) or on whatsapp... Xxx

Hey jayde

aw luv i feel for you its so horrible feeling this way and you feel like your stuck on some roller coaster. I cant imagine how yiu feel with your want for kids but you need to do thus for yourself not something else as it wont stick in your mind otherwise.

Just remember you can do thus and you are worth taking time for yourself dont put everyone elses feelings first put yourself first as your the one dealing with these emotions.

You can pm me if you need to talk

sarah xx

hi jayde

sorry to read your feeling like the love but do not give in sweet pea i know how hard it is i have been off here 2 week and gained 4lbs im gutted and mad at myself but i think to myself come on do not be hard on yourself blips are going to happen and move on im proud of you jayde you have lost so much weight now and your doing great your going to be a great mum and a slim mum i know in my heart you are xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies :)

Still not doing great but trying to make today count.

Thank you ladies :)

Still not doing great but trying to make today count.

hi jayde
you will get there love i know you will sometimes i think we do slip and we need time away from it all and come back stronger and hey give yourself a pat on the back your still trying bloody hard xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun you are lovely.

Im getting back on my slimpods and tomorrow im taking a healthy lunch and snacks to work. I will get there :)

All the best for tomorrow Jayde!
Sending some extra 'be kind to yourself and stay strong' vibes to see you into the new week....

I keep reading about Slim Pods, but haven't yet found out what they're about. Might have a mooch about the site tomorrow and see if I can get up to speed.

Best,
RB (fellow WeMITT)

jayde i know you will do it love you just needed a break away and now your back hun

and thanks hun your lovely to and a good support for us all xxxxxx

Thanks ladies :)

Dont think anyone gets it unless they are a wemitt :)

i agree with that its a long road for us lot not just a quick fix xxxx

Hi all

Ive been posting in my other diary which you are welcome to come join in non. But I want to be part of a group who understand so im thankful for you guys :)

I have come to realise thay diets are screwing me uo because I have other head issues that need sorting out. So im rededicating myself to using slimpods to help me and I will be also getting some cognitive hypnotherapy in the future to try and rewire my brain. I think if I could diet successfully by now I would of. So until I go for my sessions im slimpodding and will be trying to make good choices and I have some mealpaks to use to keep within calories.

Hope you are all doing ok xxx

Wow u have lost over 3 stone well done xx

Thanks :) dont feel like an achiever at the moment but I'm trying!

Right fresh start today. Ive wi and its not good....im cal counting and using slim fast asda equivalent I need to get into a routine and have a boost!!!

Good luck hun I hope u have a good week. Xx

hi jayde i fell off and a 7lb gain i need to get the walking back in my life the weather not helping at all i think you have done amazing with a 3st loss hun good luck this week love xxxxxxxx

Back