New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

Hi Chezz nice to see you back. I have basically put on whati lostin the 50lb challenge but started again on Monday and hoping for an ok loss next Monday :)

Im counting cals on mfp and trying to make wise choices and im not doing too bad at the moment!

hi jayde
i like it on there im back on it monday i feel like i have to write it down i know i have to do my walking if i want some more bits so i feel it works for me oh jayde im glad you are back on track hun good luck for this week xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun and you :) xx

Hiya. I know you dont feel like an achiever but you had achieved a lot! what a great amount of weight youve lost, your BMI will have already gone down and your on the way to your goal, your not at the beginning anymore. love the diary x

Thanks so much :) it has stalled for a long time but I'm feeling good and you definitely have motivated me :)

Hope you all stick around as support is invaluable!!

WI in the morning, it is totm but hopeful for a loss

Just had wi and lost 5 lbs this week! Definitely sticking with mfp and making wise choices :) hopefully this is the start of another losing streak :)

Just had wi and lost 5 lbs this week! Definitely sticking with mfp and making wise choices :) hopefully this is the start of another losing streak :)

well done sweetheart so proud of you xxxxxxxxxxxx

woohoo! thats such a great loss! keep up the good work, losing feels great :)

Evening all :)

Having a good week so far. Feel free to join me in my other diary in silver as im on there all the time :)

Felt a bit funny so went to gp but its basically the heat and being big! But she referred me for cbt which I hope will be a help.

Cals are good so far and im looking forward to gnocci for dinner :)

I have also decided to split my goal into 6 bits and im not going to think about the others until ive hit the first one. But im going to count backwards for motivation if that makea sense....

So im splitting 6st I to 6 goals of a stone each

So task 6 and im 5lbs down 9 to go...

At 3 stone I am going to treat myself to a delux pedicure.

By my first wedding anniversary I would like to be completely different :) thats in April.

They are fab weight loss goals luv. You know what works for you and what doesnt so just keep with it.

Here to offer support whenever needed.

Sarah xx

Have made a goal map today to help me focus!!!!

Hope you are allok. Its quiet on here tonight! Ive been to aquafit and feeling good and im within calories :) its nice when it feels easy like this!

Sneaky wi and its looking good for Monday :)

Sneaky wi and its looking good for Monday :)

hi jayde
im so happy for you hun its like you have found your mojo at last and it suits you hun so proud of you and you have given me a kick up the bum i keep saying im going to go to our local baths and do aquafit but never get there but this is it im going to get of my lard arse and start getting motivated and find out when the classes are x x may i ask do you enjoy it and do you find it easier in the pool x x

I love it chezz :) my husband comes with me which is good its more fun with someone but I will be going extra times this week as I am off work. The first time I was really worried I would look hideous and feel awful but no one looks! I am still a bit conscious but it quickly goes and at the end of the day its more important that I go. It is easier I think in water as you dont realise how hard you are working.

Feeling like ive lost which is great motivation I got through my binge head earlier which is a real achievement and I have enough caks left if later I fancy an ice lolly :) and im not having any wine :)

oh white wine oh oh i love white wine only on a Friday and diet lemonade or soda water i use to love coors but thats what put my weight on and the takeaways
im going to look this up at our local baths i agree its better i go im going to look into it my friend as joined a gym she does not use the gym just the aqua pool for this and swimming im starting to think should i do that instead x x

Thats mainly what I do Chezz just the water stuff :)

Im so happy that ive had a good couple of weeks I feel so good. Cant wait for wi on Monday :)

Afternoon all :)

Im having a good day but feeling kike I ciukd binge but again im fighting it. Im hoping that by trying to break this cycle and talk about it on here I can change things for myself. Looking forward to wi tomorrow morning I would like another 5lbs if possible :) still loving the freedom of calorie counting and trying to use healthy cals. So life is good and binge is not going to help me get to goal!

6lbs off for me this week :) so happy. Part me my brain went " yeah but you always do good for a few weeks then screw it up" but im determined to not do that this time. Its gotta be all the way to goal.

Back