New start any supporters?

carol233

Hi Girls,

I need a new start i'm fed up of my facial/body hair, scalp hair thining and the weight that doesn't like to be control. I'm starting from tomorrow (I know i said it a thousand times but this time is the last time). I need your supports, suggestions and advice.

Please help :(

Got to be low carb, no bread. Exercise.
I'm trying to get back on track tomorw so post your progress. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im in the same position as you. Fresh start came on sunday when i watched my mum complete a traithlon and thought i want to do that!! i also want a beach body for my holiday in august...food is such a big passion of mine so i am going to aim to lower my problem foods and create delicious dishes from healthy..i need dedication and strong head but its good to know that there are others out there :)
ive just started excersising 6 days a week to see if this may help..little and often but its a start!!

I'm with you. :) And yes, it absolutely has to be low carb. I've been reading up on PCOS, trying to put the pieces together because there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of constructive help out there - just the advice that we have to lose weight, which is not helpful when it won't budge!

We tend to be insulin resistant (I know I am severely insulin resistant and I believe leptin resistant also) so low carb is the only way to go, no doubt about it.

Hope it goes well!

Ive got PCOS and have just started on here and on Cambridge diet. Got to get my weight down to help side effects of the condition. :(

lucielou24 said:
Ive got PCOS and have just started on here and on Cambridge diet. Got to get my weight down to help side effects of the condition. :(

Are you on cd forum? X

Zest for Life said:
Are you on cd forum? X

I've just found you, I'm on team ideal so I'll check how your doing x

good luck with it chick, ialso have pcos and find the exess hair and weight a nightmar! yes, low carbs diets does help to loose weight a bit for e -itend to find it really depends on my periods -i could be regular and loose weight so easy and quickly -or then when i miss two r 3 periods my weight just piles on nomatter what i eat or how much excercise i do. :(
xxxx

Good luck! I've been there several times, and for me at least it stuck on the last one. It's great when it finally works out, so I hope you'll get where you want to be. Just remember to take it slow. you want to build changes that will last instead of jumping in and then quitting in a few months.

I've just started the cambridge diet and have pcos. How are you getting on with it? Has it helped your pcos symptoms at all yet? xx

Back