Tea - Seabass, broccoli, carrots and green beans

Healthy a - skimmed milk
Heathy b - peanut heaven hi-Fi bar

Snacks - peach, grapes, clementines X 2

Syns - propercorn salted popcorn - 4
Extra strong mint - 1/2
Butter, 1tsp - 2
Fab ice lolly - 4

We had no systems in work all morning so was a very long day!! Managed to resist the urge to eat out of boredom and just stuck to what I had taken with me.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Hi hunny. Popping by to follow. I love fab ice lollys too - perfect treat aren't they.

Food is looking awesome from behind the sofa lol:hide:

I'm going to make some lunch then tidy up the kitchen and go through what's left in the fridge ready for planning :D

Today has been good although the first day I have been tempted to weigh myself but managed to resist. I become a bit too obsessed and adjust my habits which isn't always a healthy thing!

Breakfast:
image.jpeg

Lunch:
image.jpeg

Dinner:
image.jpeg

Healthy a - skimmed milk
Healthy b - weetabix

Syns: rocky road hi-Fi bar 3 and used olive oil in the risotto 1 1/2

Trying to decide what else to have to up my Syns. Still feel a bit like I am just eating for the sake of it though tbh

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Hey! Yeah they are my favourite. How are you doing? X
I'm good thanks ... Seem to be getting my feeling determined mojo back. Done a big shop so fridge is full of goodies I can enjoy and stop me reaching for the crisps!

How's your day going? M x

I'm good thanks ... Seem to be getting my feeling determined mojo back. Done a big shop so fridge is full of goodies I can enjoy and stop me reaching for the crisps!

How's your day going? M x

Day is going good thanks. The only struggle I am having is using all of my syns. Will have a look when I am shopping for some low syn treats I think x

I do that too, too worried about eating the wrong things and usually too full! Do you like sweet or savoury syns?

Mikado sticks are good, as long as you can resist eating a whole box!

Some things that I buy (if you're after some inspiration)
Curly Wurlys (6)
Smarties Mini Bars (5)
Standard Galaxy Ripple Multipack Bars (8.5)
Malteaser Bunny (8)
Freddo (5.5)
Frozen fruit with honey (1)- personal favourite or with Nutella (1.5) or with Peanut Butter (2)

Yummmmmy!!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth will pick a few up and see how I get on. Love the sound of the Nutella and peanut butter! X

Oooo yes definitely lovely! those values are for level tsps of Asdas own (always worth checking for other brands!)

Ruth
X

Lots of good ideas there...I'm coeliac so a bit more limited in choices - can't even have my beloved mikado any more , sob sob

Back