New start for a healthier me

Must be such a pain for you and a lot of the coeliac stuff is so expensive!!!
It's ridiculous and what you get can be horrible too! Lol

Had brunch today before going for the weekly shop. Turkey sausage (1.5 syns each), bacon medallions, beans, egg and mushrooms. I did have some melon prepped but couldn't even finish my breakfast haha!
image.jpeg

Weekly shop all done and fridge is now jammed full! Starting to get nervous for weigh in tomorrow. Don't know what it is but always start to feel bloated, probably just psychological so keeping everything crossed for a decent first week loss.

Hope everyone is having a fab day so far x

Had brunch today before going for the weekly shop. Turkey sausage (1.5 syns each), bacon medallions, beans, egg and mushrooms. I did have some melon prepped but couldn't even finish my breakfast haha!
View attachment 182985

Weekly shop all done and fridge is now jammed full! Starting to get nervous for weigh in tomorrow. Don't know what it is but always start to feel bloated, probably just psychological so keeping everything crossed for a decent first week loss.

Hope everyone is having a fab day so far x
Don't be nervous .. I'll have my fingers crossed with you. Remember if it doesn't come off this week it'll add to next ! What time do you weigh?

Don't be nervous .. I'll have my fingers crossed with you. Remember if it doesn't come off this week it'll add to next ! What time do you weigh?

I am going straight from work so will be around 6pm. I have followed the plan so I should lose but just feel like I have eaten loads this week! Haha x

Well they say if you're hungry then you're not doing SW right! Good luck for tomorrow xx

Sorry it's a bit late but was starving when I got home from class.

First weigh in and I am 7lbs down :woohoo:I am absolutely chuffed. Now for the next 7.

Tea tonight was the Thai seared beef stir fry. Was so tasty, I ate it before I remembered the picture though! Oops!

Sorry it's a bit late but was starving when I got home from class.

First weigh in and I am 7lbs down :woohoo:I am absolutely chuffed. Now for the next 7.

Tea tonight was the Thai seared beef stir fry. Was so tasty, I ate it before I remembered the picture though! Oops!

Wowee well done you that is amazing!!!

Ruth
X

Yeyyyyyyy!!! I've been thinking about you all day!! So chuffed for you Hunny ...brilliant :) :)

Thank you so much. I'm so happy xx
Fingers crossed I do ok on my first weigh on Thursday now ...you've set the bar high lol X

Back