New start, lets think slim!

sczoo90

Hello to all who knows/remembers me I'm back, so here's how it is now, I've gone and come back from my holiday (lost 4lbs on holiday) still can't work that science out lol!! But not faulting it hehe!
I've split up with my partner which has like most brought me down so low but I didn't reach for the food (Result!!) I done the opposite and not eat! Not good..

So positive stuff Now:

I'm now on day 2 and feeling really good no headaches, no hunger pans nothing which is good I'm getting to 2-3 litres of water per day and took all food out the occasion! As in not even veg for dinner (allowed of course) I'm relying on 100% of 4 packs per day and so far I'm winning the battle!

I will update everyday of what I've eaten and what times, please don't judge me lol for the timing between meals I do have quite a hectic life and work seems to always go before eating not good but will change :), anyone who's new to this or would like to chat then please join the journey with me.. Right that's all for now as ran out of things to say and having my cottage pie (pack of course lmao!) now shortly

Let's beat the battle of the bulge!!!
Scott

X

Hello,
Sorry to hear about your split. Well done for not diving into a vat of ice cream!!
(-and well done for losing while on holiday!??!!)

Have you signed up to any of the challenges - November challenge and Christmas challenge - good motivators!

Good Luck and keep us updated.
Xx

Hello, Sorry to hear about your split. Well done for not diving into a vat of ice cream!! (-and well done for losing while on holiday!??!!) Have you signed up to any of the challenges - November challenge and Christmas challenge - good motivators! Good Luck and keep us updated. Xx

Hello aw thanks Hun, we'll see what happens in time see if we get back or not, yeah I know I surprised myself lol and not wanted to eat but doing this for me I want to skinny so I will be!! :D
I know very puzzling losin on holiday ain't it think it may have been the heat and been making me sweat lol hahahah, aw no I haven't may need to join one are they on here??
Good luck to you too and yep will update xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 almost ended here's how today looked:

Breakfast- Strawberry shake (1pm)
Lunch - maple chocolate bar (5.50pm)
Dinner- cottage pie (9.10pm)
Last Pack- chicken and mushroom soup

Extras- 2 and 1/2 litres of water, and some willpower lol!!!

Be back to update tomorrow :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep challenges are below all the main threads. Or if using a phone change the tab at the top to 'stickies' and scroll down underneath main threads. Gives me a good way to stay on track each week.

Day 3 - you should be seeing the ketosis fairy very soon!
At least being busy helps kick the hunger pangs away!

Ello Sweet :)

I'm doing the same as you, in terms of just sticking to the four packs a day.
I'm planning on introducing veg and milk in my third week, and then meat in my fourth as a treat for doing so well. (Fingers crossed).

You're a bit like me in terms of sporadic eating times, but well done on not snacking!

Have you got any of the water flavourings? The mixed fruit one and mulled one are awesome!!... i find water gets so boring after a few weeks.

GOOD LUCK! X

Best of luck on your weight loss journey x

Back