New Start, New Diary.....

Mmm, I buy wasabi popcorn from Sainsbury's if I'm in the UK. Its lovely & v. low syn :)

must look out for this next time I'm in :) waiting at the drs to see the nurse. have a feeling this is going to take a while :(

ooooh no hope you're okay!!xx

Monday- Green Day

Pretty much went as planned except couldn't finish the pasta at lunch so had it with dinner instead of the quorn fillet. Got my dad his chocolate fudge cake and icecream for his birthday so of course I had some (even had extra icecream as had heated a slice for my brother and when I took it up to him he had walked out of the room on a phonecall. It sat for over 10 minutes so I ate the icecream with it since it was melting- this was after I had my bit!)

I'l count yesterday as 36 syns- 35 for the cake and icecream (and a few midget gems) and 1 for a tbsp of salad cream on my salad!

Sundays syns ended up being a creme egg cone (8.5 syns) and 2 bags of popcorn (5 syns)

Total weekly syns: 76.5/105

I've finished work for the day and off tomorrow. Loads of cleaning to do and then maybe I'l try and plan more meals. My boyfriend is away to Germany from tomorrow morning until Monday so I'm all on my own (if I didn't have the 2 pups I probably would've gone and stayed at mums!) so there's only me to cook for!
Weigh day tomorrow evening. Since I've got rid of the scales I can't have any more sneak peeks to see how I'm doing. Fingers crossed its a good loss. I've been pretty good this week and had a STS last week so really want some weight off!! I am feeling slimmer so hopefully that's a good sign lol

Meant to mention with dinner last night I grilled some halved cherry tomatoes with a bit of garlic (on some tinfoil) I then grilled them some more with a HEA amount of mozzarella. They were really nice! Near kidded myself that it was like pizza- I think I thought that since my boyfriend was sitting across from me eating an actual pizza!!

Could work cos you have the smell from him eating and part of the taste, could easily trick yourself into believing it was pizza!

mmmmmm pizza, it's my favourite takeaway!!

Today: Green Day

Breakfast: an apple

Lunch: BNS/sweet potato soup with 2 slices of nimble toasted (HEB) with cherry tomatoes, garlic and mozzarella (HEA)

Snack: cup of BNS soup and a banana

Dinner: BBQ wedges, 2 quorn sausages, beans and corn on cob.

Still syns to use :D

hahahaha my boyfriend is packing to go away in the morning. He's using a new case he got at Christmas that came with a combination lock and somehow managed to lock the case without knowing the unlock code :8855:

I'm laughing now as I managed to get it off by randomly scrolling the numbers! There's not actually any instructions (or maybe there was and he has set them somewhere without realising!) The random code was 089?!

I am rejoined 3 weeks ago I am 8.5 lb lighteri also joined a gym I am like you only this time as I loose weight I loose the clothes too that way cannot fall off.

I am rejoined 3 weeks ago I am 8.5 lb lighteri also joined a gym I am like you only this time as I loose weight I loose the clothes too that way cannot fall off.

That's fantastic :D My consultant has recommended that too except she says to keep 1 pair of trousers so you can look back and see how far you've come :)

So go to have my coffee this morning and the milk is lumpy :mad: it's still in date and its then I realise the fridge isn't working!!! Hoping its to do with the freezer part being turned off last week. OH decided to keep it off and use it as another fridge part but I think this stops the fridge being cooled. Well I hope that's the reason. I've turned the freezer part back on so hopefully that will sort it.

lol I hope so. It's a rented house and didn't want to have to call someone. The fridge is hiding where the pups chewed wallpaper!! Though they have since chewed it at 3 other places and 2 can't be hidden by anything!! Have tried looking for the wallpaper online but can't find it :eek:

Back