New start new me and a diary to keep it up!

Hi claire, thanks for the kick it's worked I'm back on plan been really good gonna be a test tonight as going to a friends and there all having Indian I'm going to eat before I go and have a yoghurt and hifi bar round there gonna be hard tho!! Would love an Indian but will feel bad next day I know!

Goodluck for weigh in tonight. I put on 5lb last night can't believe it so back on it now just shows how easy I put weight on :(

How do you add things to the bottom of your posts? You've got lots x

Hey hun

you add things in your signature, but you have to have done certain amount of posts to get them in, I think 30 is the first step then you can pop something in. If you want to get your posts up you can post lots of here if you want!!

5lbs will come off hun. I am expecting a gain this week. So lets make a pact- 100% this week ok? What you aiming for ? I want 2lb loss next week.

Why don't you start doing a food diary so we can see what you are eating- maybe offer some tips and stuff? xx

Hey well just thought I would check in with food for today- also got weighed and lost 1.5lb!! yey!!

I had a bad weekend so was worried I would gain or STS so was pleased :)

Anyway food for today:

Breakfast
2 half fat sausages- 5 syn
Scrambled egg
1 piece ww toast
Low fat spread- 1 syn
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch- I went out for lunch today with work, so had the best thing I could find which I knew I could easily syn! The old faithful!
Ham
2 fried eggs- (1 syn)- fried in oil
chips- (8 syns?)

Tea
Chicken jalfrezi curry ( 4 syn)
rice

So over on syns today but not too many. Not going to count them today- start a new allowance tomorrow for the week.

I am aiming for 3lbs this week!!

Well done on your loss :) I hope I lose the 5 quickly I'm aiming for 3 I would be so happy
I have started a diary today it's called finally found a plan that works have a look and we'll help eachother out x I've had a good day today and feel better sticking to it!

Ok cool I'll try get some more posts on for the signatures

Thursday 19th August

Hey everyone,

can't believe its mid August already!!

Thanks ellebear and Hayley! I was surprised- just got to have a 100% week so I can get another loss and I think that will get the ball rolling for me.

So food for today:

Breakfast
Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (HEB) + 2 syn (had a bit extra!)
Milk (HEA)
Banana

Lunch
Apple
Chicken curry- 2 syn
AH couscous spice sensation- 0.5 syn

Pineapple
Strawberry
Muller light

Tea
Paprika chicken- 1 syn
more couscous!! - 1/4 syn as had half packet but will count 0.5 syn.

Total syns- 6

Total weekly syns 6/105

I am having a drink tomorrow so going to allocate 50 syns, although don't think will drink that much, we are going to the pub for a meal, i am going to drive, will try and choose well to eat- I am thinking a steak with chips and salad? as a treat so thats not bad only have to syn the chips. Then we are coming home and going to have a few drinks. So I am saving 50 syns for this!

So will put it in now

Total syns for week 56/105.

So I need to average 8 syns a day to make up for it.

Hope your all doing well :)

Claire xx

Friday 19th August/ Saturday 20th

Hey everyone!

Well I allocated 50 syns for last night and had

Burger and chips with tomato ketchup, 3 onion rings
3 bottles of beer

Do we all think 50 syns is sufficient for this? Hope so!

Rest of food yesterday was

Honey nut shredded wheat (HEB)
Milk (HEA)

Alpen Bar- 3 syns

Ham salad
Extra light mayo- 1 syn

Fruit
muller light

Burger, chips and 3 beers.

So 50 syns allocated for yesterday, means an average of 8 syns for the rest of the week!

Food for today:

Breakfast
Bacon
Scrambled egg
Beans
2 ww toast
Low fat spread (2 syn)

For tea its probably going to be spag bol or chili and rice will update later!!

Off to clean the house now!

Claire x

So tea ended up being chili, chips and cheese (5 syns for chips, 1 syn for chili.

Brownie- 10 syns :(

Total syns for day: 18

Total syns for week 74/105

(HEA)
-

Last edited:
Hello

well made another mistake this morning had a sausage and thought it was a half fat one but its wasn't- 8 syns :(

Breakfast
Bacon
1 sausage- (8 syn)
Roll (HEB)
Ketchup- (1 syn)

Brownie- (10 syns) :( all gone now thank god!!

Tea
Roast pork
slimming world chips
stir fry veg

Total for day: 19 syns :(

Total syns for week: 93/105

So thats only 12 syns left for three days!! Best be very good!

Did go on an hours walk today though so hopefully that will help and going to be 100% for three days until weigh in- its always the weekends that ruin me!!

x

Afternoon sweetpea! :) I just popped in to have a look at your diary - your menus look lovely! I'm stuck in a bit of a rut with mine, as I can't be bothered to cook lately. I've been on holiday from school, and staying with my parents, so it's a pain cooking two different things! I end up sulking a lot because I can't have what they're having, lol! :D :8855:

Ooo, meant to say! You're only a month younger than me! :) My 26th birthday is in early January :) xxx

Afternoon sweetpea! :) I just popped in to have a look at your diary - your menus look lovely! I'm stuck in a bit of a rut with mine, as I can't be bothered to cook lately. I've been on holiday from school, and staying with my parents, so it's a pain cooking two different things! I end up sulking a lot because I can't have what they're having, lol! :D :8855:

Ooo, meant to say! You're only a month younger than me! :) My 26th birthday is in early January :) xxx

Hello lovely!!

Yes I noticed we are of similar age- and also are you in Aberystwyth? I am from North Wales- went to college in Dolgellau. Had a few dodgy nights out in Aber in pier- is that still there? Maybe when I come home next I'll drive over and we can meet for a synned pint lol!

With regards menu- I am trying to keep in varied at night because I get bored a lot- but we tend to stick to a cycle of :

paprika chicken/ spag bol/ chili/ stroganoff/ chicken and pasta and something and chips! I am also trying to have something hot for dinner at work as it feels me up (lol Feels me up? I mean fill!! LOL much more than a salad- also keeps me away from the bread and I look forward to having it if its something hot, more like a proper meal!

Also been batch cooking which has been so much easier- just take something out freezer is morning and bung in microwave- been slightly addicted to Ainsley Harriot cous cous at the moment, dead tasty and cheap and all it needs is hot water!!

Its the weekends where I am coming unstuck though- out of that routine and I always end up having something bad!!

Anyway, hope your not too hung over, never mind eh 100% for the both of us until Friday when the weekend will loom again!

Hugs
Claire xx

Hello lovely!!

Yes I noticed we are of similar age- and also are you in Aberystwyth? I am from North Wales- went to college in Dolgellau. Had a few dodgy nights out in Aber in pier- is that still there? Maybe when I come home next I'll drive over and we can meet for a synned pint lol!

With regards menu- I am trying to keep in varied at night because I get bored a lot- but we tend to stick to a cycle of :

paprika chicken/ spag bol/ chili/ stroganoff/ chicken and pasta and something and chips! I am also trying to have something hot for dinner at work as it feels me up (lol Feels me up? I mean fill!! LOL much more than a salad- also keeps me away from the bread and I look forward to having it if its something hot, more like a proper meal!

Also been batch cooking which has been so much easier- just take something out freezer is morning and bung in microwave- been slightly addicted to Ainsley Harriot cous cous at the moment, dead tasty and cheap and all it needs is hot water!!

Its the weekends where I am coming unstuck though- out of that routine and I always end up having something bad!!

Anyway, hope your not too hung over, never mind eh 100% for the both of us until Friday when the weekend will loom again!

Hugs
Claire xx

Yep, 100% all the way to the weekend now! :) I'm actually living down in Pembrokeshire hun, but was born in Aberystwyth so I still have family around there. Pier is still there, and as dodgy as ever, haha! Nah, it's not too bad (apart from the fact it hangs over the sea - not good to look at when you're pie-eyed! :8855:)

How do you make you paprika chicken then hun? Sounds yummy!

xxx

Monday 23rd August!

Hey everyone :wavey:

So back on track today- always mess up at the weekend! boo!

Breakfast
Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (HEB)
Banana
Milk (HEA)

Lunch
AH couscous- 0.5 syn
Chick pea dahl
stir fried veg

Strawberry and grapes
Apple
Muller light

Tea
Bolognaise
Pasta
Sprinkle cheese- 4 syn

Total syns for day 9.5

10 Mikdao- 5 syn

Last edited:
Hey people!

Well WI tomorrow, I am hoping for a STS but I am thinking it may be a gain after the weekend I had again :( But we will have to see what happens.

Breakfast
Bacon
Scrambled egg
beans
2 ww toast (HEB)
Spread -2 syn

Lunch
Banana

Chick pea dahl
Ham
AH couscous 0.5 syn

Muller light
Strawberry and grapes

Tea
Birds eye lime and chili chicken breast- 4 syn
Chips- 5 syns
Salad
Cheese (HEA)
Low fat mayo- 1 syn

Total syns for the day 12.5 syn

Goodluck for weigh in tomorro!!
I lost 3 1/2 pounds this week :) I'm back on track after my gain last week.
Your doing so well, my problem is weekends too! Have to try so hard at weekends and always slip up

Goodluck again xx

Hey everyone!

Well I lost 1lb. So all not lost! Going to have a killer week this weekend! I want a new shiny only need 1.5lbs.

Hayley!! 3.5lbs fantastic!! How is everyone else doing? Good I hope :)

Well food for today:

Breakfast
Muffin (toasted)
Banana
Spread (2 syn)

Lunch
Wholemeal pasta in sauce creamy carbonara (1.5 syn)
Roast chicken

Strawberry
grapes
Apple

Tea
Chicken curry (5 syn)
Rice (2 syns)

10.5 syn.

Hey everyone,

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast
Muffin toasted (HEB) +(2syn)
Spread (2 syn)
Banana

Lunch
Chicken curry (3 syn)
Couscous (1 syn)

Banana
Muller
Pineapple

Tea
2 ww toast (5 syn)
Spread (2 syn)
Scrambled egg
Ham
Tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Total for day 16 syn

Went bowling last night so didn't have time for much so hence the bread for scrambled egg :( ahh well better than a wimpy burger which is what it would have been!!

Back