new start new me

shelly1979

I am starting the cwp on friday.... nervous and excited the same time..... just hope it works 4 me ive tried so many diets but get bored with it and the slow results and end up bk to my old ways....does any one have any will power/ success tips :)

I've only been doing it for a week but I found that you have to keep busy doing things, and if you aren't then spend hours on minimins reading the success stories for motivation!

Other general tips: shakes are fabulous blended with ice and water, don't over heat the soups as they go all frothy and yukky, drink LOTS of water and using a straw makes it much easier. I also use an app on my phone to log all my water intake throughout the day as its easy to lose track. If you work then it might be handy to take a toothbrush in. Now I am in ketosis my mouth gets really horrible especially after a soup and I now brush my teeth three times a day as a minimum.
Finally just get through the first three days as they are the worst but it gets so much easier after that.

Good luck!

Hiya, I've been doing CWP for 9 days, started at 13stone3 and I'm now 12.7. I think I may have lost more if I wasn't having milk in my tea! But only just managed to drink black tea today so will see difference it makes! So far I have found that drinking four litres of water evian a day has helped keep off the hunger, however, day 8 & 9 I haven't been hungry which is a very strange feeling but I'm told this is good as it probably means I'm in ketosis! My third, fourth & fifth days were most difficult - I was so tired, dizzy and thinking about food! But day 6, 7, 8 and 9 have been so different. So hang in there when you're thinking I can't carry on with this! Because it's just while your body is making the shift! Keep looking at minimins for inspiration, and there's some really good inspirational videos on youtube by CWP consultants called dual dynamics watch them - because a few times I've been thinkin of food etc I've thought about things he's said! So Defo worth a watch ;)

Wow im the same but back on this after doing 3 weeks in june and losing 2 stone. Back on it again after falling off the wagon!

Going to try the trick of drinking water out of the bottle with a straw....thanks!

Whats the app you used for water intake?

Back