New Start on Lipotrim (again, again) -

cheshire

Hi, Well I'm back making my usual promises. I've started Lipotrim with the packs I have left over from last months failed attempt:rolleyes:. I've pledged my lost for April on Teapots April Challenge forum. I need to lose about 8 stone but I am saying very little until I get the first week over.... Thank you to everyone in the past for their words of encouragement.... Much appreciated.

Good luck, get through this week and you'll be fine x

Thank you

In a weeks time you'll be out of the 17's and into the 16's - come on I want to see it happen :) :)

First few days then it's easy... Do you really want to be thinner? You have to want it.

Are you a (wo)man or a mouse?

There we go - inspirational speech over ;-)

Hi, Yippee - my first day over with! I took the dog for a nice long walk, well a long walk for me, and I have now decided to go to bed early with a good book. I just need to keep out of the way of temptation or even nipping down the takeaway/off-licence. I have come to realise that I eat because I'm bored. Correct that, I eat and drink because I am bored.....

That's my problem eating when I'm bored. Well done getting through day 1:)

You'll notice all sorts of things you did before that was associated with food. Well done for getting through the day!!! WELL DONE!! x x x

Hi

Well I've done 2 days without any cheats of any kind. I appreciate this is only the start but for me this is real progress.....

Yesterday was really difficult with those voices in my head starting at 4:03pm. The voices that start with.... "have something nice and healthy to eat, why not, its more normal than having shakes",....... That voice continued later into the evening with .........."a glass of wine, you could always start the diet tomorrow..." but guess what ladies? I didn't give in and this morning I was so pleased I hadn't.

I wasn't hungry just as I say bored and with a hint of self destruction.

The other voices that helped me through, were the voices of the minimins saying we are doing it and so can you! Thank you to the choir of minimins!

WooHoooo!!!! Well done for getting through the day. Not long now and you'll be feeling much better when ketosis kicks in x x x

Hi,

Shock Horror! I'm still behaving and sticking to the Lipotrim Diet, haven't cheated once.

The house has never been so clean and I've even cleaned the inside of the car.

Have a good weekend

I'll give you my address ;-)

Wow Cheshire that is such fantastic news, I was wondering earlier how you were getting on!!! After you've done And's you can pop round mine, it desperately needs attention ;) OH is in San Francisco this week and I only collect him on Monday. I've got no excuse and will have to dedicate tomorrow to cleaning the house. That should put me in a foul mood and keep the kids on their toes :)

Well done chesire...i can relate...im a serial restarter with lipotrim but it did work for me in the past...i got to 10stone 2..... Stick with it...ull notice results in a week or two. Its so worth it!

Ava
xxxxxxx

Hi,

Well you can tell by the time in the morning (3:04) that I am writing this, that I am hungry. Not maybe hungry but my stomach feels empty, really empty. In one way its quite a nice feeling but it aches - so I have the bottle of water at the side of the bed. I think it was Kay or Lynn who said. 'make water your friend', never a true word.
Tomorrow I am going to the gym first thing (7:30) and then for a swim - to be honest if sounds more energetic that it is, I am just trying to get into the habit of attending. Then I pick up my Grandson. I have him for the day, can't wait :).
Last night was really difficult. I very nearly gave into the voices but realised how annoyed I would be in the morning.
My hat goes off to you guys who have managed to keep to this diet for so long. I'm sure its worth it, I've just got to get the first week over and settle into it, I think my body is in some sort of shock.
Well, I'm going to sign off now before I start writing like some mad women.
Night...

Last edited:
Awww bless you Cheshire

WELL DONE for keeping going. It will get easier soon and I'm sooooo looking forward to seeing how well you'll have done on the scales this week. I can't tell you how proud I am of you getting to here, I'm just about bursting for you. Weigh in tomorrow!!! Your grandson will be keeping you busy today, and the day will whizz by. Keep drinking the water sweetie, it really is a lifesaver and makes for a fab loss.

You make a good point btw, you didn't give in to the 'voices' because you knew you'd regret it in the morning. That is such an IMPORTANT thing!! Just be concious that the feelings will pass and assert your concious over your subconscious and tell yourself you're not hungry and find something to distract you. The tough part about this journey is to learn new behaviours in response to various situations. For a while you are going to have to be consciously in control, analyse and act accordingly, but I promise it does get easier. If you'd told me 6 months ago that I when I felt 'hungry' I'd could have a glass of water (which took the feeling away) and be able to say to myself - you weren't hungry at all, you were thirsty, I wouldn't believe it, but it's true.

Have a lovely day with your grandson x x x

Hi Ladies,

What can I say but I failed again.

I have the usual gaggle of excuses - friend diagnosed with breast cancer, family problems etc. None of which are exclusive to me and none of which benefited from me coming of the diet, well not in the long term ......

I've been too ashamed to sign in but its great to see that you are all doing so well.

Don't worry Hun you obviously wasn't in the right frame of mind maybe, you can always start again!

Oy you! I want a word!!

Glad to see ya, get cracking Mrs!!! You're making this harder than it needs to be. You can do it and you will be able to deal with all the stress as it comes along x x x

You make me smile and are always spot on with your analysis of the situation - infact I think you sum me up pretty well!

Back