New Start on Wednesday- 1st time on meal replacement

*Sally Cinnamon*

Well Just took the first step and ordered a 6 week pack.... shall be delivered tomorrow & shall start Wednesday.....starting with total solution for 2/3 weeks for a kick start....Holiday in 7 weeks, although, still to book. I really hope to lose 2+ stone by then.... any tips/help will be greatly appreciated x x

Good luck!

Good luck- I am on my first day and I am starving! I feel like I'm going to faint and I'm barely half way through my first day!! Scared I'm going to fail :(

You won't! Just get past the third day and ketosis kicks in so at least you won't get hunger pains. Even easier again after a week! x

Thanks- I hope I can but I've just tried to eat some porridge and it has to go up there with the top 10 most disgusting things I have ever put in my mouth! How do they get it to taste so bad?!!! I'm in shock. I barely managed half- to swallow it I needed to stake a swig of black coffee!

Good luck. I'm on my first day too but on working solution so I can still eat something. Although I must say I'm a little peckish I'm holding on in there. Determined to prove my partner wrong and be amazing (well not so big) for my hols in ten weeks.

Well 1/2 way through my first strawberry shake.... Not too bad. I would have liked an information leaflet with the 6 week pack though.... Seems a bit poor.... Oh well onwards & downwards ;-) x x

I'm struggling today on day three and really hungry, have a headache too. I'm hoping it only lasts today my first two days i felt great. Ketosis has to kick in asap please :)
How's everyone else feeling?

Reading all your posts and I just wanted to offer you all a ray of hope - it DOES get better guys! I had a rough first two weeks, lost a tonne of weight tho, then I began to feel soooo much better. 7 weeks in now and I barely give it a second thought, I hardly crave, I'm rarely hungry, have bags of energy, not at all tired, and I feel great! I joined a monthly weigh in challenge so not weighing again til Sunday, but I've lost three inches off my waist, two off my thighs, you see I'm wearing clothes two sizes smaller now, it definitely works, so hang in there ;-)

Glad to hear that... I feel tired & have a sore head today (drank 3 litres of water) .... Had porridge for breakfast & carbonara (how wee is that) for lunch....

Hello everyone :eek:

I am starting (again) on Monday - 01/07/13 - with a target of atleast 8st off by 24/05/14 (my wedding day).
I am really hoping I can do it.

Everyone stay strong, Buttons is right, it does get easier (I know from previous experience). I just know as a returner I will struggle to get past the first few days. But if my goal isn't motivation enough then I don't know what is!

Sara x

Hi soon to be Mrs Finn :) You have an amazing goal to work to so I'm sure you'll do it. Good luck honey xxx

Good luck ladies...you will get into your stride soon.

i have not had the big number loses like some but have been steady away. What really motivates me now is that I can going my wardrobe and no matter what I take out it fits or s a little on the big side. That is a great feeling and worth the days I think I could give up.

if I have a day off normally because of a work event I get start back on plan the following day and even if the scales go up one day...I know if I stick to plan for a couple of days they will move back down.

a question..how much do you want to lose the weight? Because you can be what ever you want to be but it won't be easy.

Back