new start, we have let things slip

ok. just weighed in at 5pm and have lost 3lbs. Lets see if can do similar again next week.

good for you, 3lbs is brill, i do not remember the last time i lost 3 lbs in 1 week. think i will aim for a boring 2lbs for next week.

2lbs is good. Im just hoping that we dont get stuck when we get down to 12 stone and we manage to keep it coming off. Lets see what next week brings. will aim to be better this week. Im fasting during the day so I am currently eating a bowl of cereal and a huge cup of tea at 3:30am (early brekkie) and then allowed to eat around 8:30pm onwards again. So Im expecting a different sort of pattern to the weight loss. As long as its happening, I dont mind. The test will be after the fastings over as to whether it has helped me to resist temptation from all the snacking, large portions etc. Hope the healthy eatings going well. x

Last edited:
hey fb. i might be computerless for just over a week but will aim to post from elsewhere until my computers fixed. But if you dont hear I should be back online properly in approx 10 days. x

hey fb, hope youre all set for your weigh in. hope you get what you expect. x

Hi ladies, may I jump into the boat with you guys?

Well my official start was in January and I lost 34 lbs by around May. I sort of went off the rails around June as I hit a plateau and family life was stressful, which always equals comfort food and denial!! Put 12 pounds back on :( but managed to address it and get a grip on myself now.

Trying some mini goals now, as the whole picture was just too daunting. So lost 5lb so far, and back in the zone hopefully! It sucks to be a re-starter I tell you!

hoping for good result tomorrow, great first weeks loss cuddlepaws, it is so annoying when you let things slip and you put on some of your loss.

How did u do? Hope all's well x

only 1lb, i am so sad, better off than on i suppose. ah well better hopes for next week.will try drinking lots of water this week see if that does any good..

Well done. I'm struggling cos of the change in the routine with the fasting. Its not looking good for weigh in on monday. Here's hoping

i can totally understand, it must really mess with your head and stomach fasting like that.

Basically I'm eating around 8pm and havin an early brekkie around 3am.BUT I should be seeing better losses. I don't thin I have lost anything this week. The scales will reveal all in a few hours when I weigh in.

1lb off. Not great :-(

better off than on as they say, well done.

I'm hoping I can be back to 12 stone at least by the end of september. That means a pound a week which seems slow but better than where I'm at. Using phone to post so sorry if msgs r brief. Laptop should be back by end of wk I hope

you can manage that, will aim for that too, but i need a couple of 2lb losses and a couple of a 1lbs to manage it. but will try.

All we can do is try. Here's hoping for a better week for both of us. Hope ur managing to drink plenty. Have u noticed, we seem to lose the ppl that say they wanna join us!! :)

All we can do is try. Here's hoping for a better week for both of us. Hope ur managing to drink plenty. Have u noticed, we seem to lose the ppl that say they wanna join us!! :)

I'm still lurking around behind the fence lol. Sabina why are you fasting if i may ask? well good luck ladies, so far so good for me - waiting for the hormones to take over tho! :rolleyes:

Back