new start, we have let things slip

Thanks JuBean. That sounds good so far foodwise for today. keep posting as it may give you some insight into what changes might need to be made. I did weightwatchers for a while so im familiar with points values and I know FB did/does Slimming world which is a different system. Its surprising how the little foods we eat are worth so much. x

im betting i have eating too much already today but i am starving!!!

ive had 2 tortilla wraps with a total of 4 teaspoons of reduced fat hummus, lettuce, and chicken. a total of about 6 more cups of tea. 3 apples, toad in the hole (the portion was about 400 calories) cabbage and carrotts. and a low fat yoghurt.

depends how many cals in 2 tortilla wraps. lol. see how you go this week and try and identify yourself what you could reduce or swap depending on how much weight you lose this week. it went wrong for me tonight as i made the mistake of bringing biccies into the house and guess what?!!! no more biccies in house... oops! x

well done sabina, way to go girl.:clap::clap::clap:
slimming world is so different, so far today i have had,
breakfast:f/f yoghurt with banana and cup of coffee
10.30: pineapple, strawberries,grapes and melon with f/f yoghurt
lunchtime:2 slices nimble bread, 3 triangles laughing cow cheese and 1/2 tine of beans and a orange
dinner: 4 egg ommelette with peppers, mushrooms and red onion.
drink lots of glasses of soda water and lime
will have 2 alpen light bars and a 2finger kitkat some time later.

my intake make me sound like a pig compared to what you 2 eat.

im just soo jelous thought becuase im noww so hungry!!!

going to get looking at the slimming world - becuase i am starving soo hungry and i think i may try and start it in the next few days - i am desperate to see some progress. I have goals set to get myself some stuff i really want. Like if i get below 13st and stay there in the next three weeks then i get something. and then another one for a few weeks later. It came about becuase my boyfriend has promised me £100 if i go every lecture/seminar this semester becuase its my last.

Talk to you all tommorow to let you know how things are going.

ok jubean, i am away for a half hour on the wii, talk tomorrow..

wow!! what a nice bf u have jubean. After finishing a whole pack of biccies last night (reming me to NEVER bring biccies in the house as i just dunk the whole packet and finish in very few minutes!!) i have been good so far today. I managed 30 mins in the gym, have drank 1 cup of water (I struggle to drink JuBean and know I need to) and have had half the slimfast shake. Will have the other half around 12:30. Im being extra good as I think i have found a man and want to get to know him better but I am self conscious about my weight. So thats my current motivator although the biscuits still happened last night!! Right, back to work x

oh, sabina, tell us more about this new man in your life.:candledinner:

well we have our first real date next week on Friday and I am excited and nervous as not sure what he sees in me. he is the first normal guy to show an interest. the usual types that show an interest r the totally messed up boys and the needy so this makes a change. Will keep you posted xx

Last edited:
www exciting!! and yes i got lucky with this one i think. We are both starting on slimming world sort of diet from sunday. he is going to do it too so that he can stop buying food that he knows isnt good for him.

I aint sure how my weight is going to be this week not been feeling too good - and yesterday i was bad and i had a crunchy at work. I sware it was the pregnant girl thought she keeps buying sweets and leaving them infront of me which is really hard and i resits them as much as possible and then they buy me a chocolate bar.....

Anyway, moving on. I am doing my dissertation over the next few days and hoping that i will keep to not having bad foods whilst i do!

Oh and the not drinking much thing i can completley understand i was exactly the same for years. But then i had 5 kideny infections over 14 months - i now drink about 3 liters a day and i am constantly thirsty!

wow! 3 litres. I dont think i drink half a litre on most days. I only drink when i eat usually but I am trying. I have probably had 250 mls flavoured water today and probably 500mls of diet coke which is more than i normally drink. I know the coke isnt good but i wanted some..lol. Foodwise have managed to stay on track. More worried about what to wear next week. btw i think i am losing weight from my wrists instead of my tummy and back area which is where i am desperate to shift it from :( . must not give up. This is the year I get closer to a normal bmi!! x

yeah the drinking thing has turned into a pest though....i feel the need to have a drink all the time now.

Not coping well with all this uni work and trying to eat well. Its not nice. Dissertation draft due on monday and its not going well at all....needs almost a 100% re write....but i just going to give it all a go and pray it goes well.

Hope you two are doing ok!!

i am fine, battery has gone in scales so no secret mid week checks, hope to get new battery tomorrow, just in time for saturday morning.

i have not been very well for a couple of days so didnt manage to eat much so if lose anything this week might not be a true weight loss as such. Good luck to you both with weigh ins this weekend x

sabina, hope you are feeling better, jubean fingers crossed for sunday for you.

thanks fb. managed to eat properly yesterday so probably put the weight that i lost due to being ill back on so lets see what frights monday brings. Hope you get a loss today on those weighing scales!! x

Glad your feeling better Sabina! and FB how did you do?

I am optimistic for a loss. I think being back at work will have helped - pedometer says i managed 3 miles of walking when it was just around a dispensary all day.

what do u do for work JuBean? and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. x

well just a quickie post as am taking daughter to see alvin and the chipmunks, a big fat 0, sts, better luck next week for me.

dont worry fb. see what changes you can make for next week. I so wanna go watch the chipmunks but noone will come with me :( x

Back