new start, we have let things slip

i have lost 1lb. So i am back to 13st 2lb. one step forwards two steps back it feels like.

And i work in a Pharmacy 17 hours a week. Do alot of dispensing and im treated like the skivie alot of the time. Got a girl same age as me 24 weeks preg i think she is, my mum is the manager and she has very sever arthritus and the other girl is a rather big girl and is a bit lazy about alot of things. I therefore do alot of the lugging of the stock around. Also, we are preparing to move to anew building in about three weeks. Getting ready for it means more stuff being shifted about - and only muggins here to do it. Ah well.

I am eating a bit better in some ways the last few days. I have been having more planned meals and i seem to be eating less snacks. Getting less hungry between them. But i aint sure if this is impacting on my weight. Ah well. Time shall tell.

think im doing well cutting down on my sweets aswell. Even managed to stop binging on fruit.

well done on the pound and dont be disheartened as just carry on with the sensible changes and next week should be a good one. It does sound like your work place is like many others but just try your best and remember its supposed to be a team effort but i know it probably feels like a one woman show.
Im sure that you will have another weight loss next week as your body starts realising youre wanting to shift some of the weight. x

im hoping so! back to uni this week to so hopefully just being out and about alot mroe will help. feel like i have had about 2 months of being a hermit. Dont like it. Trying ym best on thsi dissertation too. Its taking it out of me....no patience for it. Getting alot of back ache from being at a desk alot. want to do some sewing but i have to be good and leave it unitll at least mid week!

How are things for you guys then?

jubean,a pounds a pound better off than on,i had a bit of a pig out last night, happens when i drink wine, but back on the straight and narrow today, good luck for tomorrow sabina

thanks fb - i have been eating this weekend as lost a lot too quick while was ill as was eating less than 500 cals a day so i doubt if ive lost any but at least im eating better x

i have just noticed that you have 1/2 stone off in 2 weeks also, i predict 1 lb tomorrow.

11stone 10lbs :)
Not sure if some of that is still due to the days when I was hardly eating but I know I did dip lower than that when ill so I do think its my actual weight as of today. lets see what next week brings x

im going to pizza express this evening and i have told myself pizza is not on the menu for me!! hope i can do it x

well done, pizza is the devils food, walk away girl.

I was really bad today and ended up having Mac Donalds for tea. I chose the healthies thing that i could. Which i admit was awful - but i came home and spent an hour on the Wii just dance game. Going to play on it everyday its brilliant fun! and really gets the heart pumping. Really enjoyed it. Been looking out for weeks and today - on pay day - its finally available. It was like fate!

hope you two are ok! and Well done Sabina!!

thank youuuuuuuu. I had some vegetarian aubergine thing in a tomato sauce but it did have naughty mozarella in it. But it has to be better than pizza for me as my body doesnt tolerate the white bread although i love it! and i was quite surprised as i ate it sooo slowly and couldn't finish it which is not like me as if eating out and paying for food my motto is dont leave any!!! so maybe my body is recognising it doesnt need so much food. I can live in hope cant i :)

I was a bit naughty yesterday as went out for a pub meal which included an ice cream sundae oops!! I am on the shke diet today in the hope I can fix any damage I have done. hope you are both doing ok x

i only ever seem to loss the plot on a saturday night can manage to be good every other day, it is just when the wine takes effect.

:) i dont drink but if i did there wud be no stopping me. have a confession.... ended up in nandos with my mum and had chicken and chips. i think the chicken is grilled but the chips were yummy and i had garlic bread and white bread is bad!! hope i havent done too much damage!! i did only have one tesco meal replacement shake during the rest of the day so think i might be ok. glad youre staying on track fb xx

i have just realised from my posts that i am eating out too much!! note to self - this must stop!!

hope you're both doing ok. I might be weighing in on sunday instead of monday this week as mondays going to be a busy day and knowing me i will probably forget. be good - almost weigh in!! x

hi ladies - sorry i havent been on much last few days. things have been a bit well hecktic. Trying to get my sleeping pattern back on track. Realising i didnt just decide that 2010 is a year for overhaulling myself i think.

I have decided to try doing the tesco shakes diets; becuase.....I have been finding that i am just eating the maximum i can on any eating plan. And its meaning that i am being rather counter productive. Soooo after chatting to a few people that basically i can have the one meal a day (with thought put into it), and then the chakes and snacks in the day.

I switched to this today and found it really easy. i didnt feel over full and i didnt feel starving at any point either. I have eaten....Two shakes, a chocolate snak a jack and an apple. Also ive had a litre of flavoured water and a few pannads. So i am happy with the day. it was made much easier by my beautifull purchase today....new sewing machine that i have waited to go and get for two weeks. Had a 2 hour drive (where i got lost at least 5 times) to get it. However.....

I bought fabric to make a pair of shorts/capri trousers. That will now sit in place untill i have gotten to at least 12 stone before i make them. Its cute fabric and a cute pattern so i cant wait to have them! but i will wait and it will be worth it. Plus, the practice will be worth it for the graduation dress i will be making when i am nice and slim.

Praying the posetive attitude will have an effect that will show on sunday!

Oh and i have been going on the Wii dancing game every other night. Cant go on it every night becuase i am killing my arms on it.

Hope you two are ok, and sorry for such a long post!!

well done u. i use both the tesco shakes and slim fast now and again when i need a boost and really easy at work that way. whats a pannad?
good luck fb for tomorrow. I think i might be staying the same this week as i had a little peek as always x

hia

second day of the shakes and its really easy i am finding. I liek them and i just know what time i can eat at and i can cope untill that time comes.

A pannad is a brew. Its a welsh term meaning hot drink...and its just a habit to say that. I aint sure if i will have a loss this week, its totm for me...agen....joy! so i think im rather bloaty. time will tell and sunday we will see. i feel like im doing more towards loosing weight with these shakes. only do it for a few weeks though i dont think its a good idea for a very long time.

hope your doing good. Good luck for tommorow FB!

i usually do for three days. gets boring after that and then do it on the odd day here and there. and i only buy them and stock up when they r in the sale. you should see a difference with the shakes as long as your overall consumption is less than it has been calorie wise. and thanks for clarifying what a pannad was :)

Back