new start, we have let things slip

:bliss:well girls 3 lbs this week, i really do not know how i managed it, saying that i did not eat anything this week that i should not have.

well done! thats fab! x

well done FB!!! :cool:

thats just fab!!!

how are we all doing?? Sabina hun, i have posted in the general section, my treat for reaching goal :D:D:D:D

how are you doing? xxxx

thanks totty and sabina, when did you get to target totty?

im doing ok thank you. well done for reaching goal!!! had no doubt you would get there - you have the right mental attitude :)
fb - the man i mentioned, well i think its time to end that before it has even really started and i think that is part of the reason y ive gone off track this week with watching wat i eat. Im hoping i will get back on track soon. I have been to tesco and bought a few shakes. They were on offer 3 for £2 so know I will start doing the shakes at work for lunch at least. I go to jamaica next month so it would be nice if I could either stay at 11st 9 (think i have put some on this week) or go lower but doubt that will happen. Not in the best frame of mind emotionally at the moment but no doubt will pick myself up. xx

sorry to hear about the man situation, but what will be will be, would be nice to be 11st 7 for hols. but you just try to keep on the shakes and thing will hopefully go your way.

Last edited:
thanks FB. I have the day off work today as had lots of bits and i guess i can mope around a lil and try and get my head back in a good place. I am 11st 9 so still stayed the same - well i think i have managed to lose some of what i put on during the week. So heres hoping i actually see a loss next week. Will take the shakes to work tomorrow x

sts is good, well next week maybe 1-2 lbs off.

hi Ladies.

i havent weighed myself since friday. Been one heck of a weekend. Very stressfull and very emotionally draining in a way....short version is that i shouted at my area manager and my mum (also my manager) and lost my temper with two people involved with the move we had. Four managers and all of them ignoring the two full timers and having a go at me.......i wasnt impressed and walked out in the end. and then came back and told them what i thought and they admitted that they were in the wrong....and that they had to back off of me. Led to me eating cake....twice.....ah well done now isnt it!

not liek me to loose it liek i did but im on day seven of working all day everyday plus evenings now!!!

hope you feel better sabina and well done FB!! amazing!!!

i hope you have calmed down, 2 slices of cake is not too bad, i would be worried if you had polished off a whole one. no other naughty food eaten, so hopefully you will be ok.

well i took ice cream to bed last night that was left over from when friends came round. No ice cream left now in house except ben n jerrys frozen yoghurt for when i need it. Im actually ok in relation to ending it with this guy but im kicking myself for being used. Will i ever learn and stop being so damn nice and caring. Im so stupid sometimes. Must try and focus on me.... properly. Not long till the holiday and really looking forward to that now. Will do me good. Hope you're both ok and JuBean sometimes you just have to say it and the fact they admitted they were in the wrong is good. Hope your work and studies are going ok. FB, hope all is well with you x

struggling :(

i was doing really well till i came in from work, my kids were off school today and they made cookies and rice krispy buns and while waiting for my dinner to cook i just about eat all the cookies.the only thing is i have had no sweet stuff this week yet so i could count them as 2 days worth of syns (30) and i may be ok weight wise by saturday.

all in moderation x

ive been struggling this week and it's not helped by the fact it's girly time. Im hoping I can get the evening eating under control from today. I am going to have to keep myself busy after work this evening and away from the kitchen. Hope u r both ok x

i am back on the straight and narrow after my little "incident".

im expecting a gain on Monday as head's just all over the place. I will have to start over on Monday as its a week before my hol so hopefully i can be motivated for the last week before my holiday. Im ready for it now x

im expecting a gain on Monday as head's just all over the place. I will have to start over on Monday as its a week before my hol so hopefully i can be motivated for the last week before my holiday. Im ready for it now x

sorry do i know you? get your little ass in gear girl, if you do have a gain on monday then really work at getting it back off before you go away.you have done well this year 10lbs off not bad at all.
i really think eating the cookies the other night might have been my down fall, am hoping for 1lb at least but not holding my breath for tomorrow.

its me! :) i will try to get back on track. just finding it hard

Back