new start, we have let things slip

thats is amazing you should be so proud of yourself!!!! im doing ok this week, but my nan has cancer which has spread all over and she has just been given 1-2 weeks to live and i find the best way of dealing with things like this is to eat, i havent done to bad, but just havent done any excersie as i have been down the hospital!!! but you have done so well, i want to lose 2 st 7lb. hope your having a good week x

happy to report 1lb off this week, it is totm so would have been 2lbs other wise i think.

hiyaaaaa. Im back! just weighed myself and have lost 1lb and therefore officially 11st 8lbs. Tomorrow I am celebrating my birthday and this consists of lots of naughty foods but Im having the day off. Well done fb on your 1 lb weight loss and well done on your overall loss to date. JM Im sorry to hear about your nan and I guess she is your focus right now. JM can I ask how old you are? Cant quite suss it out yet - i think youre a youngun. I just turned 30 this week. The holiday was okay but nothing special. From Monday Im back on the diet or maybe i will have to see how much food is left over from the party :)
Hopefully back into gym routine too from this week.
catch up with you soon x

my goodness your back, was weather nice, yes 1lb off i am happy, the battle now is not to put on to much over the next 2 weeks. my flight is at 7.30 monday morning so will have a shake before i leave the house at 4.30 am as will not have anything to eat on plane.

hey hope you had a good holiday!!!! im 23. I get weighed tomaz but havent really done much excersie so not expecting a huge lose!! my nan is ok, she waiting now!!!! well done for losing a 1lb! i cant wait till im in the 11's!!!! i want to be 11 or just under, i dont want to go to small, cause im tall. Have a great bday and fb have a great holiday!!!x

hope your gran is still holding her own, i will try to have a good holiday and not eat to much

how tall r u jm?
I had a fab birthday party and ate too much. Then went out to eat with mum for a bday meal last night so I know ive put on weight. Im also left with a lot of bad food in the house and im not one to bin stuff and as theres just me it means im gonna eat it. I did take quite a lot to work. My back gave way today that i had to leave work early so no gym and the painkillers mean sluggish system again so im not too impressed. hoping it will settle in a couple of days so can get back into routine. Weigh in is going to be shocking - so im pre warning you! Will be setting new goals again though very soon.
FB, i wanted to ask r u on facebook? and r u not on hol yet? xoxo

how did weigh in go jadey moss? im still eating bad food and very little exercise as can hardly walk. I will restart in terms of diet in a few days once theres no more naughty food left in the house and no idea when will be able to exercise as too much pain. lets see what happens

Hey hopr ur back is better!! i didnt get weighed have been with my nan so havent really had time!! Im 5ft 7inch. glad you had a good bday, whar are you going to do about your back ??xx

ive been signed off sick unfortunately which also means no gym for me now for couple of weeks at least which is not good. Just about managing to walk for a bit and then need to sit for a bit n then lie down for a bit. Just not fair and no doubt will put a lil weight back on too :( Im 5ft 6 and a half but just do my bmi as 5ft 6 and would love to be as close to 11 as possible. I had a sneak peak on scales and its not looking good at all. The damage will be officially revealed at Mondays weigh in.

been and bought some healthy food so when all the junk has been eaten will be time to get back into it. Pushing the shopping trolley round the aisles was hard work and then the guy at the checkout offered to get someone to take my bags to the car for me. So definitely no exercise on the cards yet but hopefully by Monday should be starting over with the healthy food.

fb - hope youre having a fab time!

ok. so i think ive more or less finished all the forbidden foods that were left after the party so should be back to healthier choices from tomorrow. Backs still iffy and still on painkillers so not managing much more than very short walks and even they are strained and struggled. Dreading weigh in on Monday and wondering whether to skip weigh in this week and weigh in the week after perhaps. will see how i feel on Moday morning i guess.

Hi ladies, I know it's been a while. I have been very busy/stressed ; work, moving house (temporarily) and on holiday (gained as to be expected).

Hope the 3 of you are doing well!

FSO happy belated birthday.

FB have an awsome holiday!

and JM hello!

Bren
X

Hi Bren. Good to hear from you. It sounds like theres a lot going on. Enjoy your holiday and hopefully we will all be back on track soon again. I have decided to not weigh in this week as all ive done is bad food so will weigh in next weekend. Im hoping my back should start settling down by then too so that i can try and get back in the gym soon. Right now its hard work to just move. will post soon x

I hope your back gets better soon FSO.

xx

i put on 5lbs in a week!! a combination of cake and naughty party food, lack of exercise and movement and painkillers! :(

still going downhill. I am going to have to focus on getting my back moving and then will focus on diet/ food again. Im aiming to start gentle exercises in the gym on Monday and hopefully the diet will follow with it. Hope you're having a fab hol fb!

off to the gp today as have another complaint now :-( dont like feeling unwell. Still hoping to restart on Monday

ok so a new start for me today. I went to the gym but due to back being dodgy and lack of exercise and poor diet for almost 2 weeks i only managed 30 mins that included stretching time so not so great but at least its a start. I weighed myself and can officially report a massive 6lb GAIN in this time which is not so great but I WILL lose it. Will start writing things down again and will set myself some weekly goals. Hope you're having a great time FB and hope everybody else (Bren, JuBean & JM2) is doing ok xoxo

Back