new start, we have let things slip

FSO, that's the worst part over, jumping on the scales and dealing with a known gain, along with getting back to the gym. 30 mins 4 times a week is fine. It's long enough not to feel like a chore however every other day keeps u active and feeling positive!

Head down and tail up and those 6 will be outa here pronto!

Xx

Hi there,
I wonder if I could join your thread please? It's also been a long journey for me, losing and gaining by as much as 4 stone at a time! I too would love to be under 12 stone (as you were saying early in your thread), and I got as close as I've ever been since I was a child last week (12 stone 1lb). However, since then I seem to have "sabotaged" myself again including a booze binge, and bad food choices. I get married in 5 weeks so it's so important for me to be focused! Hope it'll be ok to check in with you all, and wishing you a great Monday x

thanks Bren. Its good to hear from you and of course giblet. All the best with the wedding plans too. you have a reason to lose and just have to focus. Are you doing any exercise or just following slim world? its 5 weeks so worth trying that lil bit harder - it will be so worth it. I reached 11st 8 for my 30th and managed to put on quick but i know if remain focused it will come off too. All the best xoxo

haha! i cant count or im kidding myself - its not a 6lbs gain but an 8lbs gain!!! oops

Hey :)
Can't really exercise coz I have post viral fatigue and tend to vomit easily (TMI?) but I'm trying to walk to the shop etc (and not buy a choccie bar as reward). Been reasonably focus, but gone a bit over syns today with choccie :(
Thanks and hope you're having a great day x

is that ME? Just do what you can and exercise could be anything, like you said walking is as good exercise as any. Maybe see how much walking you can do without making yourself unwell and you will probably find you will increase your walking time even by a few minutes each week. Make the mistakes etc this week with the syns etc but try and regain focus so you actually follow the diet and dont go over once youre more used to it. Im aiming to spend a lot of time in the gym next week as off from work. It will be mild - moderate exercise but the one place where i dont eat is the gym!!

good luck aimee. hope slimming world works for you.
FB - I'm missing you! Hope you're having the best of times on hol but hurry back soon xoxo

Hey :) I'm hoping it's just a (very long) recovery period and I'll be much better soon! Eating healthy is def helping...
Thanks for the advice and motivation, it is much appreciated.
How's it going yourself? x

returned to work today and as id moved office all i really did was unpack which was hard on my back :( just taken some painkillers and im going to a 45 min gym class - will stick to low impact tho. foodwise im making big mistakes and just keep eating. im hoping the hunger issue resolves soon as i currently look 6 months pregnant. my tummy seems to have grown! hoping going back to the gym and classes will get me back into a better routine. Im tempted to do the maple syrup diet again next week. the hard thing is im off work next week as find it easier to diet when busy at work. feel i need something as right now im eating everything. think the painkillers are partly to blame. I intend on spending time in the gym next week and maybe even an hour of tennis if can persuade a friend to join me and might even take the bike for a ride through the park if feeling brave enough. so should hopefully be occupied enough to stay away from food especially bad food. not expecting a loss this week :(

Aww...that sounds like hard work for you hon :( sorry to hear the gym and food stuff is so difficult. Could you give yourself a little break?
Not sure I could stick to the maple syrup diet - I did do South Beach in the past, and lost 13lbs in my first 2 weeks. Not been so great this week tho, as have put 1.5lbs on (and prob will add to that with the joint hen / stag do we're having tomorrow!) Oh well....I only plan on getting married once :)
Hope you all have a good day x

enjoy your hen do and dont think about your intake. Its a night to be remembered! I dont do the maple syrup for too long, more like a detox for a couple of days and kind of gives me a kick start. not sure yet as have too much food in the house for it to really work. Hopefully can get into the gym more as that seems to change my eating habits as dont feel like eating as much and as much junk. I am sure I will refocus soon. Enjoy your hen night and have a blast x
ps you do know the 2 weeks before your wedding you will have to let us know so we can give you motivational words to stay on track for the final few days!! i know you will probably be too busy with wedding plans to think too much about food in the last few days :)

oh and btw, its a break aka my birthday party that got me off track!! i need no excuses for breaks!! i take too many :D If i can just get into a routine in the gym again, hopefully my back should improve and i can reduce the meds but i have to be careful not to overdo it in the gym too while backs unstable. The joys!!! :)

Aww...birthday break is fine :) it is so hard to get back on track though.
Hen / stag do was good last night, and although I was very off plan I didn't actually eat that much (or drink that much in terms of what I could have done!)
Just want to eat rubbish now though, lol
Wedding is four weeks on Friday so I do need to be a good girl :)
Hope you're getting back into the gym, but that you're not pushing yourself too hard. I should try and do a bit as well - like you said it's almost getting out of the routine that's a problem, at least if you're going and doing a bit it becomes more of a habit :)
Hope you have a great day x

hiya. today's been okay apart from when i went shopping i almost past out. the shop owner had to sit me down, open the door to let aiir and give me water. i was ok after 5 mins or so. Must have got dehydrated. Not been to the gym today BUT I have bought some new gym trainers and finally got some weight gloves as all them machines in the gym have given me nasty bits on my hands so hopefully can be avoided with the gloves. So now I have to go the gym to try them out. hoping to go to a class at 9am if wake up, if not will go to the gym tomorrow. Glad your hen do went well and good on you for not eating/ drinking as much as u could have done. You are right its very hard once you get out of the routine so like you say heres hoping me going back here and there will soon become routine again. Enjoy your weekends x

ok bums, legs and thighs is on in 20 minutes and im up and ready so know I will make it. the class is only 45 minutes so hoping to go into the gym after. Im aiming to go to the gym daily to do anything if can push myself. I am not weighing in this week as know im over 12st 2lbs now. Lets see what i am at the end of the week. Hope you're all ok x

ok did the 45 min bums legs n tums and then stayed for the hour long dancy aerobic class. That's 3 times in the gym this week, hope can keep it up..

That's fantastic FSO - really sorry to hear you nearly passed out though :( are you eating enough?
Hope you've had a great day today? I'm finding it really hard to get back into the mindset of losing weight....not sure really how to get my arse in gear. Keep thinking that I'll have a 100% august before the wedding, but that kind of gives me permission to have what I want today which isn't good. At least I don't have much in the house x

well i am back, but i am sad to report i was not good on holiday and have gone back up to 11st 8lbs. fso glad to see you have not been doing too well with the weight loss while i have been away.i as scared to post before now.

Back