new start, we have let things slip

Monday weigh in - new start - 12st 3lbs!!!

Hello all !!! Weighing in at 192 lbs, which is, ummmm , 13 st 10 I think !!! One little pound gone from my fat mountain ,hehehe !!! Lots of luck with these fresh starts, I'm having delish Veggie Soup tonight, low cal and scrummy !!
FSO you didn't regain that much!! That's not too bad !!
Right.... off to do the low fat low cal food shop !!! Then a walking workout for me !!!

Diva x

slowly but steadily wins the race girls we all know that. 2lbs off for me.

hia ladies, i stayed the same, well lost half a pound according to the wii!! i am happy thought i kno i was naughty last week and was expecting some damage!!

got to get exercizing!!! i still aint!!! and i kno i need to really badly!

i just realised that i am on the home stretch....less then a stone to go!! i mean i need about 8lb to be the goal weight but i would love to be 11stone even so that i can have a tiny bit of leeway. so yay!!! and hello to everyone properly!!! and welcome thecactus!

i need some motivation or incentive to get exerizing! any ideas anyone?

well done on the losses fb and diva and sts is good JB. Have you tried any classes in the gym. I enjoy them when I am able to. Right now Im just doing short sessions in the gym 3 times a week - well thats the intention anyway. will let you know if i achieve it by sunday. Glad to see were all posting again :)

hia ladies!!!

I have got another 2lb off...now at 11st 11lb...so happy. In alot of discomfort thought because it totm, and quite a few things going on in my family. Trying to distract myself from everything by seing....made new curtains...making cushion covers and a throw for the sofa tommorow. Problem is i have ran out of thread! whooops!!!

how is everyone?

well done on the loss JB and enjoy the sewing.
I made it to the gym during the week and then again this morning ended up doing a 40 minute gym session and managed a class. Will try and weigh in tomorrow. Hope youre all well x

Hello all, today I am wearing my rather fetching STS tee shirt !!! Still 192 lbs, am I giving up, hell no, am I planning a super duper week of busy, hell yes !!!! Baby Diva arrives at the end of the week...woohoo !! Fun times ahead. Walking challenge is completed !! We have got three weeks of fun times ahead....great for us, wobbly for my diet.....eeekkkk !!!!

Diva x

Viva la diva, who or what is baby diva, please to report 1 1/2 lbs off this week.

Viva la diva, who or what is baby diva, please to report 1 1/2 lbs off this week.

Well done on shifting 1.5 lbs that's good !!! Sorry my threads are crossing...I mentioned him on my walking thread.... Baby Diva is well the baby of the family !!! (Wonderful son visiting from England, he may be nearly 18 but he's still the baby, awwwww !!!! ) Haha !!

Diva x

ohh that cute!! all brill on this week!! and son from london thats cool. Anywhere in england we know of?

I am still not exercizing atm. Few things have gone on over last few days resulting in me having the Mirena Coil fitted today so i am all tucked up on the sofa. Not been eating brilliant last few day so i think ill have a sts this weekend and a gain next week because of not eating properly. Cant be helped though.

Praying that this new thing works and i get to feeling like a normal person at some point. Think i want to go some gym classes because i need the motivation to do things. Bit scared of going on my own. would ask my sister in law but she is preg atm so cant do out.

Hope your all good!!!

hi all. its totm and not doing too great. wound is still not fully healed so still a bit sore with it. i only lost half a pound when i weighed in on sunday but have put that on plus a couple extra since sunday. was a friends birthday so i ate and enjoyed it. im hoping im in a better routine soon. well done on all your losses x

Aww so not fair that your wond aint healing very well!! im feeling alot better today after all my messing about over the last few days. Had a suckky day at work mind! oh well!!

Hope ou feel better FSO!

hope everyone is well specially fso, going to up the exercise next week and am going to try a kettlebell class.

hi all and thanks for your well wishes. The nurse thinks the wound shoullld be healed in 2 weeks time all going well. I did not make it to the gym as didnt want to make it any worse as it has been sore. I weighed in this morning and i was 11st 13lbs so finally broke that 12stone barrier. What was really interesting is that I weigh half a stone less on the scales at my practice nurse!!! Im sticking with the gym ones that i have synced my home ones too. Not sure if the loss is a real loss or just cause i have not felt too good. Next week will tell :)

ok made it in to the gym and weighed in at 11st 12. Lets see what next week brings

well done fso getting down to 11st 12, specially after surgery.

thanks fb . the hard bit will be staying under 12st

i dont think i am under 12st anymore but must wait until sunday. I have been to the gym twice this week and restart personal training sessions this evening. hope everyone is doing ok x

Back