NEW START!!!!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by egfatcat, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. egfatcat

egfatcat Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there

After 8 days off the diet- i am due to go back on- this time with no cheating! i have a week off work, so no temtations and loads of housework to keep me busy!
    I have decided to post everyday, to let you know how i get on and for my own motivation.
    The only main thing i am concerned about is my first 2 days, where i wake up about 2 am weak and with a slow heart beat, i have checked this out on internet, and its where my body is making the transition into ketosis.
    Plus i have a supply of ketostix to keep my motivation going, and to remind myself, while in ketosis i am burning fat!!

so guys- wish me luck- xxx
    :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    Hello Emma, the very best of luck to you this time. If you find yourself feeling weak or have any worries about your heart rhythm, please make sure you talk to your GP. Look after yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.