New start

Friend

Ok so was a 7/7 er did a week. But then got I'll and it went out window. So I'm starting fresh today. I need loads of help and support guys! :( loads to loose !

Hello again Friend. Sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope you're feeling better now. Well done on making the decision to get back on the wagon so quickly - you'll have any weight off that you've gained in no time. We're all here for you - blowing some luck and determination dust your way to help get you through those yucky first few days xx

scotminx said:
Hello again Friend. Sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope you're feeling better now. Well done on making the decision to get back on the wagon so quickly - you'll have any weight off that you've gained in no time. We're all here for you - blowing some luck and determination dust your way to help get you through those yucky first few days xx

Thanx for those kind words! I will absolutely need all the help support and advice going! Long journey ahead!!!!!!

You can do it honey . One day at a time or even one hour at a time . Split your packs into two and it gives you more pick me moments and bars I split into 4 and sometimes have them with a cuppa. Have you got your coke zero and sparkling water to the ready and some nice teas for the afternoon when you don't want coffee ? X

Good thinking! Got waters and coke zero. Got peppermint tea as need to try not to drink so much coffee! Will keep in touch :)

I'm new to exante today had 1 shake this morning really excited (more excited than going Disney) I did Cambridge buy getting my head round this... I was never allowed coke or dr peper zero's when soul sourcing so that's cheered me up however I do t have any in so might pop out and get one or two lol. I like the idea of splitting the packs in 2 I'm just doing shakes had a full vanilla for breakfast made it up with ice to about a pint glass size got half way and was feeling sick... Hoping it's just getting used to it and passes quick... Good luck on all your journeys xxxx

Hope your feeling better Hun and good luck you can do it xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back